• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DarkSiders Section?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiraku

Demon slayer
darksiders_war_rides_2-t2.jpg

I remember a few years back when DarkSiders was added to the Dungeon Network, it had a forum section too.
Or so I think. It might've never been there.
But still, would it be okay to add/restore the section, or will there not be enough activity? Or is that the reason there isn't one? XD

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
As Mamono said, the forum section was absorbed into General Gaming because it went extremely inactive. I think it sat untouched for a year or so without any discussions.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Another thing is, Darksiders has a fairly small fanbase, so the Darksiders section is kind of a waste anyways.

Batman

Not all those who wander are lost...
I don't understand why it was inactive. It's a series that single handedly sets the bar for what good gaming is all about. It's by far Bioware's most ambitious project and I for one would love to see the forum come back.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I don't understand why it was inactive. It's a series that single handedly sets the bar for what good gaming is all about. It's by far Bioware's most ambitious project and I for one would love to see the forum come back.

because nobody cares about darksiders

It truly is Bioware's finest. I am shocked a game that pushed the envelope as much as Darksiders did gets so little attention. It was a revolutionary look into feminism, gender roles and even sexual repression in American society. It was riveting and yet no one talks about it! I guess it's all those casuals who just want flashy visuals and big swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom