• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darksiders Novel Coming Out in May

Mases

Lord of the Flies
Administrator
Site Staff
Darksiders Novel Now Available for Pre-Order - Darksiders Dungeon

It's pretty sweet that the novel directly involves the guys that actually make the game. It's a distant prequel and doesn't have much to do with the games. I'm not sure if years down the road people will consider this 'canon' or whatnot, but I'm actually quite excited about it.

I've completed Darksiders and have been reading up on the sequel daily now. I'm really getting into the Darksiders Lore and on the same token, starting my Darksiders collection. Thus this is a must have for me and I'll be getting mine at launch.

I've noticed that novel adaptations of video game franchises are often prequels. Other well-known examples that come to mind are the books based off of Halo and Bioshock. At this rate of Darksiders collectibles, Mases, you'll be able to post videos showcasing your collection of those soon as well. ;)

E

Eltomato

Sounds cool, I should read this before I actually play the games since it's a prequel, even if not directly related by story.

MiniMouseofPyru

The Notorious M.O.P.
Usually novels of a video game are prequels and sometimes sequels. I'd love to read it though, I've already pre-ordered it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom