• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darksiders II Technical Help

M

Mikeyiscool

Please help me, it's urgent. In darksiders2 I am at Judicators tomb. I am at one of those statues that turn and shoot a beam from a green lantern. The problem is that the beam points the beam points wrong way, instead of The laser pointing at the door wich unlocks the door it just points at the wall. When I move the statue the light moves past the door and points at the other wall. Please help me. I am playing it on an Xbox 360 and I don't have Xbox live. I am at the bit where you have 3 switches and you hav to a dead lord to turn them on to open the bridges.

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Please help me, it's urgent. In darksiders2 I am at Judicators tomb. I am at one of those statues that turn and shoot a beam from a green lantern. The problem is that the beam points the beam points wrong way, instead of The laser pointing at the door wich unlocks the door it just points at the wall. When I move the statue the light moves past the door and points at the other wall. Please help me. I am playing it on an Xbox 360 and I don't have Xbox live. I am at the bit where you have 3 switches and you hav to a dead lord to turn them on to open the bridges.

Without connecting to xbox live, you may have more problems in the future than just this one, this game NEEDS the updates to fix numerous bugs. You don't need to pay for a gold account, just sign up for a silver (as long as you have a connection to give the Xbox, that is.)

The easiest way to try and fix something is to fast travel out of the dungeon, then re-enter it normally (not use the dungeon marker.) That will for all intents and purposes reset the game state, and might let you do it then.

Just to state the obvious, make sure you only tap the control stick once in the direction you want the beam to go! don't hold it in that direction, otherwise it may think you want to turn farther than you actually do (like a half turn instead of a quarter turn.)

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
[video=youtube;eMdxFmDnAYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMdxFmDnAYw&list=PL556E25A61E1647CA&index=34[/video]

did you charge the portal? hold the button/trigger you use to shoot the voidwalker until it flashes and sounds different.

D

death420

[video=youtube;eMdxFmDnAYw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMdxFmDnAYw&list=PL556E25A61E1647CA&index=34[/video]

did you charge the portal? hold the button/trigger you use to shoot the voidwalker until it flashes and sounds different.

yeap, alredy did it and its not working but its work at the lsat porttal before i got here.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
Then your best bet is to make sure everything is updated, fast travel out, re-enter normally, and get to the spot again. This seems like a weird spot to get stuck, and I havent seen anyone else who has, so that is why my first guess was user error.

G

Grimsniper

Plz helppppppp meeeeeeee........:( i cant beat karkinos boss in DS2..i mean when i push egg towards her,it seems to have no effect on her..... :(:( is there any1 having same issue plz replay to this.....i'm counting on you guys....thanks
PC version
win XP sp2
pentiun(R) dualcore
[email protected]
2GB RAM

G

Grimsniper

You are not meant to push the eggs into karkinos, you are meant to fire the eggs like you do with the Maker balls.

yes thats what i was doin before but it didn't work.i googled it n many players said in other forums they are having same issue.may be some kinda glitch or bug.anyhow i found the solution for it from other site.just have to lower the resolution....:party::party::party::cool:thanks for replying to me :D:D

E

Escaron

Hi guys. So I bought my game just some days ago, for PS3, begun just now, have played... about an hour maybe, and Death keep freezing on me, but reawake after some time, wich was totally okay, annoying but okay, until I just entered the Caudron, shall pick up the burning stone in the first room and freeeeeze - Death wont move ever again. Have reloaded my game, turned of the PS3, just everything I can come up with, and still Death feel its nicer to take a life long sleep there with the burning ball in his hands. Frustration overload!

L

loon

can u uninstall games from PS3? i didn't know that

stuck in psychameron....the map only show that area, not the world map...i can't fast travel coz no fast travel icon in the dungeon map..

Kuddlesnot

100% Video Creator
can u uninstall games from PS3? i didn't know that

stuck in psychameron....the map only show that area, not the world map...i can't fast travel coz no fast travel icon in the dungeon map..

Ah. you didnt say this in your other post. Just press on the left stick to go to the world map, and leave the local one (which just shows the psychomeron.)

V

'V'

i am playing the xbox version & following Kuddlesnot's 100% walkthro, but twice now i have the same problem. after i have spoken to the Lord of Bones & been sent to the "city of the dead" with the soul splitter ability, i can no longer fast travel. the dungeon marker is still where i fought in the pyschameron but i cant even fast travel there!!
2 save files both have this problem now!!

>>ok i have sloved the problem, i entered the city of the dead beat the undead general & left the city & fast travel works again!!<<

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom