• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Darknuts!

so, 4chan said that darknuts WILL be in the game.
even in twilight princess, darknuts were among the toughest enemies, the few that actually needed skill (or the incredibly sexy mortal draw) to beat.

how do you think skyward sword will change them? I hope they keep the two forms of the darknuts, but as for the armor...?

JakeProtagonist

Defender of Peace
I thought 4Chan's rumors were confirmed fake? Though i still do hope that Darknuts will be in it, it would be fun as anything to kill those guys :)

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Darknuts have had their turn in multiple titles already; I'm anxious to see Iron Knuckles return for a bit. Both seem to be equally challenging, so I'm certain fans wouldn't be disappointed in view of difficulty. Howbeit, Darknuts are not in the least trite; I only like variety every now and then. And to each their own.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I'm anxious to see Iron Knuckles return for a bit. Both seem to be equally challenging
This is a prequel to OOT so it would make sense for Iron knuckles to appear rather than darknuts.

Iron Knuckles are basically the same thing as darknuts. They both serve as large, intimidating armored foes. Sure iron knuckles have an axe, but Nintendo could just as easily stick in an armored foe with an axe and call it a darknut. No one would notice the difference. Why do you think they've never been in the same game together? Its just like chu chus, zols, and gels. They're the same thing!

But I would be greatly disappointed if we didn't get darknuts (which seem to be the official armored foe nowadays).

Darknuts, Iron Knuckles. Either or, they're the same thing. You knock off their armor, they become faster and you better fight smartly or you're dead. I loved fighting Iron Knuckles more then the Darknuts for the simple fact that they were more challenging. I suppose the only difference that one could argue about them is that the Iron Knuckle served a more berserker-like role and that Darknuts were more strategic and knight-like. But this can equally be challenged by game design capabilities at the time. So my former statement that they are one and the same, more or less, still stands.

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
Well, now that these rumors have credibility, I can slightly believe this. If Darknuts are in the game, I want them to completely destroy me! I don't want to be able to take them down easily.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
Whether 4chan's rumors are fact or not, Darknuts will almost definately be in the game; they're the series' main heavy-armor enemy- how could they not be in the game. Anyway, I'm just really exited to see what they will do for the Darknut with the new combat/ swordfighting system, it should be something really new and intense kind of like what they did in Zelda 2- AOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom