• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Twilight Princess Darkhammer Bringin' the Hammer Down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikacondon

Title.
I am breezing through Snowpeak Ruins, and I've just reached Darkhammer. Even the Zelda dungeon guide page can't help! Can a few experience pros give me their help?

When the boss throws his ball and chain move out of the way then quickly clawshot to one of the spots on the ceiling that puts you behind the boss. Then hit the boss's tail. You can also run and try to hit him in the tail after he throws the ball and chain but it is harder not to get hit this way. The side-jump is also helpful to hit the boss's tail.

Alar

Clothed in Green
well if the guide didnt help, can't you go and watch the video walkthrough cuz thats what i did

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
When the boss throws his ball and chain move out of the way then quickly clawshot to one of the spots on the ceiling that puts you behind the boss. Then hit the boss's tail. You can also run and try to hit him in the tail after he throws the ball and chain but it is harder not to get hit this way. The side-jump is also helpful to hit the boss's tail.

Yes, and I want to add, do not stay up there forever, because he will find you. He's a toughy.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I had troubles with this one too but actually he is using the same attack every time. Get your clawshot ready and aim at the ceiling and wait till he comes closer. Not too close. Then press and clawshot yourself to the spot. Quickly release and roll forward. As soon as you have done this you will notice he has thrown the ball at you. Quickly run to him and attack his tail two or three times. Then quickly get out of the way and repeat the same with the clawshot. After three times he should be done ;)

It is not hard once you figured it out how to defeat him. Good luck!

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
Well what i did was that when he threw his hammer at me I was already aiming to the ceiling behind him, in the last moment i clawshot(ed?) and hit him in the tail:)

The problem is, that if you clawshoot yourslef to late you are gonna get owned:(

David

But you called me here...
Well, I'm pretty sure that these guys have covered how to defeat him. If all of this advice doesn't help, watch videos of others beating him to help.

This mini-boss isn't that hard. Of course non of the bosses are really that hard for me. I did a 3 heart challenge for the game and beat it with 6 of the 7 hidden skills. It would have been a little easier to beat if I had got the great spin attack.

ironknuckle1

Archer Extraordinaire
I dont use the clawshot i get far enough away that he misses and then before he recoils i run up and get a couple hits. But i have to say this isnt the best way to beat him you will have to heal a couple times because most likely you will get hit many times. But it works for me

WeeGee

TheHeroOfTime
Here's what I did in my first play of the game:
Hookshot above him and when he gets under you and looks up your man skirt, drop down. Something stupid will happen resulting in you getting the chance to attack his tail. You will notice you can't hurt it, so run to the otherside of the room and when he throws the ball at you run behind him, attack him, and stay next to him, you will kill him easy. I'm sorry if this doesn't work for you, it worked twice for me.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom