• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Souls 3 Leaked Info (Rumour)

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
The Know, a Gaming channel affiliated with RoosterTeeth, have unveiled new information about the potential surprise announcement of Dark Souls 3 at E3 this year. Their credibility is questionable after some Silent Hills 'leaks' which turned out to be very false (like the demo being Xbox One exclusive), though they do announce these rumours with some screenshots.

For those not interested in watching the video, a few of the details are:
  • To release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One in 2016.
  • PC release is "negotiable."
  • 1-4 players.
  • Sacrifice ritual allows you to enter other people's games.
  • Bosses can "heat up," changing their form.
  • Swordfighting arts add special moves that can be equipped and changed.
  • 10 Playable classes.
  • 45 new enemies and 15 new Bosses. Enemies from previous entries not included.
  • Same team as Dark Souls 1 & Bloodborne.
And the screenshots:

89xb.png

99xb.png

A9xb.png

B9xb.png

C9xb.png

The Know, via NeoGAF

YX6ZTJ2.gif

So, what do people think? Sounds believable? And if true, or even false, looking forward to a Dark Souls 3?

I'm a bit cautious on this one, or was until I saw the screenshots, which adds quite a bit of credibility and weight to this rumour since there's a lot of screenshots. It's quite hard to believe the team could work on both Bloodborne and this at the same time, practically, unless they've cooked this up in less than a year, but I suppose we'll see what happens come E3, but for now, could be our first taster!

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Sounds like they've wrecked it, why should the bosses need to change form for a start? Most of the bosses in 1 and 2 are badass enough to just slaughter you without adding in secondary stages, i have no interest in playing with others for dark souls and if it isn't released on PC then i wouldn't buy it. It says 10 classes but how many of them are going to boil down to using these brand new "special" sword arts which sounds suspiciously ripped from Xenoblade and that whole sacrifice thing is just stupid, it would basically rely on you finding a corpse or someone to sacrifice to go to another world yea i don't think so

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom