• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Lynel Souls

PalaeoJoe

The Diplomatic Dinosaur
I wasn't thinking of them as levels, much more like wandering things you could tackle like the platforms/camps of enemies, just flying high enough that they won't usually bug you on the ground. Maybe if Magnesis was still a thing you could pull bits off them either to gain entry or to bring them down, or you could fight the enemies in aerial combat or something.
I understand that you meant that the air ships should be enemy encounters. When I was talking about them as dungeons I just thought that would be the first most likely way we might see any kind of Airship in the series.

Jirohnagi

Braava Braava
Honestly i'd love it if we had some of the classic bosses return such as Helmasaur King or Trinexx, could you imagine climbing what seems to be a small mountain and it just starts wildly shaking and trinexx emerges, we need more overworld bosses, we got bosses and dungeons based on technology but now we need natural bosses (Talus, lynels are minibosses)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom