• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Link?

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
I personally hope that we get to see Dark Link in Skyward Sword :) I don't particularly know much about his character (seeing as I only saw him once, and that was in OoT), except that he's Link's dark side....obviously. However, when it comes down to the realistic possibility of seeing him in SS, I'm not entirely sure. :hmm:

So what about you guys? Do you want to see Dark Link in Skyward Sword or not? And if he is in the game, what role would you want him to play? Do you think he actually has a chance of being in SS? I'm curious. :nod: And, of course, add any other thoughts you may have on the subject.

And sorry if there's already a thread created on this....:S

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
You're not the only who was hoping to see Dark Link in SS and I hoped to see DL when TP was in the making.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Well it would be awesome to see him! The fight would be epic! It would be even epiccer (Is that how you spell it?!?) with Wii Motion Plus sword-play!!! Well it does come with Wii Motion Plus, but still it'll epic to fight Dark Link 1:1 !!!!

S

Supershadow125

I would love Dark Link to be not a boss but a optional superboss. Like at the end of a Take em all thing or (if we can) we can go to the sacred realm or something like that and face him there and learn a little bit more since Skyword Sword is in the first of the timeline.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Well, if the prediction that the Dark Tribe are the main enemies, then there is a good chance of Dark Link making it to the final boss. That would be cool. I also like how this ties in with my thought that SS zelda=AoL Zelda, and both their game's antagonists is Dark Link.
If not, I would like him to make some sort of appearance, at the minimum.

Z

Zelda567

I would LOVE to see Dark Link,after i played OoT I was dissapointed not to see him in TP:( but(this is a question that has been bugging me)why is there a Dark Link?

Z

zelda_gamer

what if the main antagonists were the dark tribe. and im too lazy to explain the whole story on that :p and dark link could be the dark king sealed inside the trident in the 4 swords adventure

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
Man, I'm dying to fight Dark Link! I hope he's in it. ME WANT TO FIGHT HIM WITH 1:1 SWORDPLAY AND BEAT HIM WITH MY SKILLZ!! :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom