• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time Dark Link Secret?

I found something out today!

Dark Link not only copies your moves, etc, but he also has the same amount of health as you do!

Im doing a 3Heart challenge, and i killed him in three hits! He never hit me once!

Has anyone else noticed this, or is this new? I've only confirmed this for the 3DS version.

Are you serious?! I've never known that! So I guess that sorta means his difficulty also increases.

But its really easy during the 3Heart Challenge. Ive never noticed this before. I hope im the first, to be honest, xD

Sorry to burst your bubble, but this has been known for a while.:bleh: I didn't know it for a while though, if that helps. It never affected me because I usually just do regular play-throughs.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
This was found out way when OoT original was released, sorry. I've been spewing this piece of information out at like everyone I knew who had Ocarina of Time, actually.

I can't believe I've never known this, and I'm one of the biggest Zelda fanboys a person could ever meet.

lol I guess I never really paid attention to it, or I knew it already, and forgot about it over time. Besides, I haven't played Ocarina of Time in 8 years or so...

Rytex

Resident Netizen
I figured that out about a year ago, when I was doing a 3 Heart Challenge. I just thought "Wow. He went down really quickly! I wonder- HE HAS THE SAME AMOUNT OF HEALTH AS I DO!!!" But I never really bothered to post it...

Hey, Wolf Sage, you're not the only one :lol: I never knew this either. I collected all the heart pieces/containers on my first play-through. Maybe that's why it took me forever to beat the dang guy. :lol:

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
I never really notice when I go up against him. I've playedf through the game so many times that it is sort of automatic mode that comes on when I play. To be honest, I didn't notice it, but it hasn't really made me cheat with heart count or anything just to beat him. Ok, since we are on the topic of Dark Link, did you know he is easier to kill with the Megaton Hammer than the Master Sword? Well, at least I find it so....do any of you notice this or is it just me?

H

harda toenail

Hmmm now someone needs to play through the adventure of link without getting any health upgrades and see if that dark link has the same health

Ya right lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom