• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Link in Skyward Sword

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ghirahim has been described as being like dark link as he learns from your moves throughout the game so it is unlikely that dark Link himself will appear based on that. But you never know. Anything is possible...within reason.

Mikepoke101

Just Chilling.
Could We See Dark Link in Skyward Sword?

I believe that there could be a showing of Dark Link in Skyward Sword. I believe this because of the combat system that will be present in the game. I really can't go into much detail because I honestly couldn't tell you if he would be a mini-boss or a boss or what his moves he would be and the enviroment you would face him in. I believe that having Dark Link as a type of boss could really bring challenge to the game and if they properly made him, he could ultimately be the most challenging enemy in the game! What do you guys think of this?

Garo

Boy Wonder
Doubt it. Dark Link has historically been a creation of Ganon, and since he will not be present, it is reasonable to assume that Dark Link will not be either.

Pen

The game is on!
It would be really fun to have a sword duel agains Dark Link, who would probably have the same possibilities as Link himself. I would love to have such a battle i the upcoming Skyward Sword!

MightyGhirahim

WORSHIP ME!!!
ahhh, we all hope that he will be in there. Who knows, maybe Ghirahim will create Dark Link to battle Link while he kidnaps Zelda. I hope that if he is in there, he will pose a very large challenge. I don't want some easy battle that I can beat in 5 minutes.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ghirahim is said to fight like dark link, learning from the player's fighting style so I don't think Dark link will be in this game+ he is a creation of Ganon so there is also no reason for him to appear.

WhiteRundas

Ice Hunter
Would be great if he is in the game as a boss. But you should only can use your sword and no other items.This would make it a harder and funnier fight than the OoT fight.

T

Twilight Comet

Just like you guys already pointed out dark link was created by Ganon to serve Ganon so him being here is unlikely. Also, you mayfind this shocking but I don't really want to see him. Like anything to much of it would be bad. Maybe a new character could be just as creepy or a brief stating on how someone could create a dark clone like that. Who knows, surprise me Nintendo!

With Side quests confirmed in Skyward Sword, Dark Link Could be an optional Boss mabye, one that doesn't relate to the main story but gives you a challenge.

TheMightyThor

The Thunder God
Interesting read from the comments from above this one I might add and i'm sorry for the bump by the way. If this Girahim is doing what Dark Link does that will be awesome for the games and make it challenging. A villain learning moves from the main character will be a fantastic idea like a rivalry between the two characters. I pretty much see Dark Link in Ocarina of Time now nothing more than a reflection of the water attacking you. Maybe the water was curse or something like Shiek said the water is cursed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom