• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Art Dark Lands

Zelda-Rocks

The King of all Rocks
here is ANOTHER book i'm writing.

Dark Lands 1
The Factory of Doom

By Elijah Boyd

Prologue

It was a dark day. Not like this was unusual, considering it was a dark day everyday. There was no sun in the sky. Just a dark, black orb that produced no light. The only reason you could see was the lamps, flickering on and off. There was nothing for miles, just a big, black factory, surrounded by monsters and beasts, just waiting for you to approach so they could rip you limb from limb. No one really knew what happened inside that factory, though many had tried to get in. But today someone will know. Are you ready?

Chapter 1

“Get a move on!” The burly guard shoved me forward. “Don’t want to be late for your mutation, don’t you?” The guard asked. I shot him a dirty look. “Oh that’s right, you don’t want to be mutated, do you?” Another dirty look. “Sucks for you don’t it? There ain’t nutin you can do about it.” He laughed.
Now before we go into the graphic mutation process, let me fill you in. My name is Xavier, Xavier Renn. I got stolen from my village a few weeks ago by Lord Vylon’s minions. This is a factory where Lord Vylon mutates people and animals into monsters for her army. She planned to invade my homeland of Loorside with them. If you’re wondering why she would do that, I’ll tell you. Loorside is full of gold ore. It’s basically a mining country. Gold is the most magical ore on the planet. It’s used for all sorts of potions, spells and summonings. Before I was taken from my village, I learned some basic magic and how to identify beasts by looking at their tracks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom