• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney SU Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Name: Jazlyn "Jaz" Hugo
Occupation: Cast Member; Guest relations at the City Hall in Magic Kingdom and backup Tower of Terror Bellhop on weekends
Appearance: On the shorter side, with shoulder-length black hair and a bright smile, as is required of all cast members. Latina.
Favorite Disney Movie: Aladdin
Favorite Disney Character: Grumpy
Skills: Immense knowledge of Disney lore and the parks; intelligent and quick-witted, but physically he's not all there.
Opinion of the Parks: She's always loved Disney and the magic of it. Jaz is one of the few for whom working in the parks hasn't reduced the magic, since she loves the background as much as she loves the foreground.

Miss Cucco

Mrs. DekuNut
Name: Tomiko Yamada (Neko)
Appearance: Average Height, Slender Asian girl, with overly long raven black hair that trails behind her when she walks or runs
Favorite Disney Movie: Never had a favorite because they were all so good, but now it has to be Moana
Favorite Disney Character: Hades
Skills: Karate, Piano, Judo, Taking Care of people, Kung Fu, Painting
Opinion of the Parks: What is this? Is this what fun is? Are . . . Are we having fun? Well if this is what it means to be free, I don't ever wanna go back home! I'M IN HEAVEN!!!

Last edited:

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
Name: Ana Onyx
Appearance: 5'7" brown hair, green eyes, dresses in black shorts and a t-shirt with a Triforce on it. Wears a black hat with the words "Walt Disney".
Favorite Disney movie: Hercules
Favorite Disney character: Hercules
Skills: Plays French horn, a bit of cooking skill, gaming, a little bit of acrobatic skill from an gymnastics class she took in 7th grade.
Opinion of the parks: they're pretty cool. A good time.

Mido

Version 1
Name: Nicholas Peters
Appearance: Tall, lanky gentleman with short black hair and circular glasses. Dons a white button-down shirt with khaki pants and a loosened black Mickey Mouse tie. He also is wearing white shoes.
Favorite Disney Movie: The Great Mouse Detective
Favorite Disney Character: Basil of Baker Street
Skills: Perceptive. Somewhat adept at reading people and/or scenarios. Also generally reserved, if not a little timid. Otherwise, no skills of note.
Opinion of the Parks: Just the escape he needed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom