• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney SU Thread

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
September 28, 2018
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
A sudden hurricane surprises the state of Florida and attacks the state, leaving many areas without power, including the tourist attraction that is the Walt Disney World Resort. It's thankfully a quiet day at the park, not one of those bustling summer days many people imagine when thinking of the park.
But the storm doesn't stop. It continues, supernaturally, as figures begin to pop up around the park. Faces known to everyone there. Goofy. Peter Pan. Gaston. But they're not people in costumes, nor animatronics, nor to entertain the guests.
They have come to conquer.
Under the leadership of Emperor Mickey Mouse, the characters reveal their existence and their goal to conquer the world as we know it. With emergency services and armed forces wailaid by the storm, and no communication with the outside world, it's up to those already within the park to put a stop to what's happening.

Name:
Appearance:
Favorite Disney Movie:
Favorite Disney Character:
Skills:
Opinion of the Parks:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Candice Marsdon
Appearance: Black hair, pale skin, thin build
Favorite Disney Movie: Snow White
Favorite Disney Character: Vivian Ward
Skills: photographic memory of the Park, knows how to fight
Opinion of the Parks: They're okay

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Yato Shirotsuki
Appearance: Around 5'9, slim, black hair, blue eyes. Generally wears a t shirt and jeans with a black jacket.
Favorite Disney Movie/Character: The Avengers, Kronk
Skills: Decent at martial arts, has a good memory.
Opinion of the parks: New places to explore.

Last edited:

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Name: Yato
Appearance: Around 5'9, slim, black hair, blue eyes. Generally wears a t shirt and jeans with a black jacket.
Favorite Disney Movie/Character: What's Disney? Some kinda dance?
Skills: Decent with a keyblade, knows magic, is relatively experienced in adventuring and fighting.
Opinion of the parks: New places to explore.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Addition: everybody is a normal human being. I forgot to include that. This is the real world, all people are from the real world, no magic (right off the bat), etc.

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Name: Aaron Rose
Appearance: short, brown hair. A little spikey. Blue eyes. Fairly decent looking guy.
Favorite Disney Movie: Star Wars: Rogue One
Favorite Disney Character: Mulan
Skills: Athletic. Plays lots of sports and dies lots of theatre.
Opinion of the Parks: they're great! America is great. Visiting from the UK couldn't have been cooler.

Pen

The game is on!
Name: Patricia Quinn
Appearance:
1.4 Patricia Quinn.png

Favorite Disney Movie:
Robin Hood
Favorite Disney Character: Robin Hood
Skills: She's a badass police officer who works under the chief of police. However, she is clearly the most capable person in the police force. She's skilled in many fighting techniques and with many weapons, and she's also very good at solving mysteries.
Opinion of the Parks: Patricia has little interest is these kinds of parks. Her only business here was to question a man about a recent murder.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
1rpx5e.jpg

Ah well. I submit to thee, O Libk

All accepted. Yes he can get a keyblade later. Just plan it out well.
Also, if anyone has ideas for characters or locations you want to see, or maybe even control (as minor characters Of course; Stitch isnt really gonna join tje party) PM me

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Couple more announcements:
1) Vote for which park (Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Hollywood Studios, Animal Kingdom, Downtown Disney, Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, or one of the resorts) to statt in
2) Ill be making some well known references and some very obscure references. If you ever need something explained, just ask

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
In case you want an idea, Magic Kingdom is Disneyland Lite, Epcot is based around the Worlds Fair, Animal Kingdom is a giant zoo. Hollywood Studios is general film and golden age of hollywood, Blizzard Beach and Typhoon Lagoon are water parks, and Downtown Disney is a giant shopping district

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom