• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Disney RP Thread

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
Aaron decides to stay as well, checking his phone again but no luck. What a way to start out a summer trip.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Candace verbs the nouns that pronoun is verb

she looks around when she sees it

"CONJUNCTION JUNCTION, WHAT'S YOUR FUNCTION??!"
"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The three make their way towards the room where they'd found the generals before, and found Piglet outside keeping watch.
Jaz walks over to the small creature, "We'd like to help."
"Oh... great! Thanks!" he looks genuniely surprised and runs into the room behind him, where he pulls on Zeus's toga to get his attention before pointing to the group. Zeus glances over and smiles, "So glad for you three to join us. Come in!"

Storm

Candace pulls out a Taser and fills the Conductor with
Electricity
Electricity

Storm

Candace is suddenly struck by a poison apple and falls into a deep sleep, because That is all Candace is

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Zeus looks disappointed when only three comes in, but his cheery veneer returns quickly, "Sit down," he suggests, "Professor von Drake will tell you where you're needed."
As if on queue, a duck jumps off his seat and runs over to them, "Nice to meet you all! Nice indeed!" he smiles, "Now, come along, I have some things to show you."
((Long post tomorrow))

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom