• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Boo's Roleplay: Reinvented

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
After the unfortunate leave of @AwdryFan1997 and the fall of my original RP, I have ultimately decided to make a new RP.

Rulebook:
1. No godmodding
2. Never hurt or kill another user's character unless you have their permission
3. Don't be rude.

And so it begins at Burger Time:
Cashier: Hello, welcome to Burger Time, the second-largest burger franchise in the world behind that scoundrel business Burger Shop. How may I take your order?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Cashier: You're from Burger Shop, aren't you?
Clarence: I'm the one that rose to the top of that franchise and made it as big as it is today. Don't ask me how I did it, just get me your manager.

*he holds out a bundle of $100 dollar bills*

Clarence: If you help me take this franchise over, there's a lot more where this came from. Just ask Jeff.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: I'm the one that rose to the top of that franchise and made it as big as it is today. Don't ask me how I did it, just get me your manager.

*he holds out a bundle of $100 dollar bills*

Clarence: If you help me take this franchise over, there's a lot more where this came from. Just ask Jeff.
Cashier: Boss! Come out here! The guy who owns the entire Burger Shop franchise is here!
Manager: Oh, you're the owner of Burger Shop... well, you can't have this franchise and we will not be your newest franchisee! Wait, is that money?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Cashier: Boss! Come out here! The guy who owns the entire Burger Shop franchise is here!
Manager: Oh, you're the owner of Burger Shop... well, you can't have this franchise and we will not be your newest franchisee! Wait, is that money?
Clarence: Hell yeah it's money. Help me take this over, and you'll be on the gravy train for life. And believe me, I'm involved in more than just burgers....

*He pulls open his overcoat, revealing an impressive arsenal*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Clarence: Hell yeah it's money. Help me take this over, and you'll be on the gravy train for life. And believe me, I'm involved in more than just burgers....

*He pulls open his overcoat, revealing an impressive arsenal*
Manager: I'm in, 100%. Here's a guy I know who does really good business. *He hands him ShyHo's number* guy's a natural businessman, he got his first restaurant "Boo's Pizza" a few days ago and he's a natural. He could surely help you out with taking down Burger Time.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
*Clarence slips him the money*

Clarence: You two divide this evenly. Consider yourself a burger shop now, but keep it quiet! I've got cooperate politics to deal with. And thanks for the number, I'll give him a call.

*He leaves*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*Clarence slips him the money*

Clarence: You two divide this evenly. Consider yourself a burger shop now, but keep it quiet! I've got cooperate politics to deal with. And thanks for the number, I'll give him a call.

*He leaves*
Manager: Awesome! This is some nice dough that I can surely spend on my house and shop.
Burger Shop Employee: *To Clarence* Hey, boss, how did that business dealing go?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Manager: Awesome! This is some nice dough that I can surely spend on my house and shop.
Burger Shop Employee: *To Clarence* Hey, boss, how did that business dealing go?
Is this Jeff?
Clarence: I've got them on my side. Money talks. Just gotta bribe a few more before I have the support I need to storm Burger Time's HQ.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Is this Jeff?
Clarence: I've got them on my side. Money talks. Just gotta bribe a few more before I have the support I need to storm Burger Time's HQ.
His name's Henry, this specific employee
Henry: What's that piece of paper you're holding?

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
His name's Henry, this specific employee
Henry: What's that piece of paper you're holding?
Oh. If you remember, Jeff was the first burger shop employee Clarence bribed onto his side back in Boo's Pizza. He's kinda a right hand man to Clarence

Clarence: Oh, this? Just a phone number for some prostitute. Or a businessman. I can't remember. I'll call him later.

*He puts the paper in his pocket*

Let's say Henry was his driver

Clarence: Alright, take me to the Burger Time just down the road from HQ
The burger shop where it all started. He's got an underground hideout under it where he keeps his weaponry and cars and money and whatnot. He's a criminal emperor, after all.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Oh. If you remember, Jeff was the first burger shop employee Clarence bribed onto his side back in Boo's Pizza. He's kinda a right hand man to Clarence

Clarence: Oh, this? Just a phone number for some prostitute. Or a businessman. I can't remember. I'll call him later.

*He puts the paper in his pocket*

Let's say Henry was his driver

Clarence: Alright, take me to the Burger Time just down the road from HQ
The burger shop where it all started. He's got an underground hideout under it where he keeps his weaponry and cars and money and whatnot. He's a criminal emperor, after all.
Ah, ok.
*Henry drives Clarence to the Burger Time down the road from HQ*
Henry: We are here, sir.

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Ah, ok.
*Henry drives Clarence to the Burger Time down the road from HQ*
Henry: We are here, sir.
*Clarence gets his briefcase. The one that's actually an AR-15*

Clarence: I've always been suspicious of this place. I think I might have a rival that operates out of here. Be ready to back me up.

*He goes inside*

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*Clarence gets his briefcase. The one that's actually an AR-15*

Clarence: I've always been suspicious of this place. I think I might have a rival that operates out of here. Be ready to back me up.

*He goes inside*
*Henry grabs his M4, hidden in the glove compartment, ready in case Clarence needs to retreat*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom