• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dark Boo's Roleplay: Reinvented

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*Suddenly, a hot-dog cart drives up to Nate*
Hot-dog salesman: Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs here! Various condiments await your hot dog!
*Meanwhile*
ShyHo: I've done all the laundry, cleaned the dishes, and made the bed.
Lenna: You... did all that?
ShyHo: Yes, I did. I figured that I could do all the stuff you do normally, so we can spend more time together.
Lenna: That's wonderful, but wait, who's gonna make all the meals and baby-proof the house?
ShyHo: I don't know, you?
Lenna: I suppose I could do that on the weekends when you don't have work to do. We can both do it together!
ShyHo: I was thinking the same.
Lenna: Well, I'm off to get a prenatal massage, I'm coming back at around 2:30 PM.
ShyHo: I'll be seeing you later.
*She leaves*
ShyHo: Time to play some video games. *ShyHo begins playing Donkey Kong Country 2 on his SNES*

Gorozoron

wild ride
*Suddenly, a hot-dog cart drives up to Nate*
Hot-dog salesman: Hot dogs! Get your hot dogs here! Various condiments await your hot dog!
*Meanwhile*
ShyHo: I've done all the laundry, cleaned the dishes, and made the bed.
Lenna: You... did all that?
ShyHo: Yes, I did. I figured that I could do all the stuff you do normally, so we can spend more time together.
Lenna: That's wonderful, but wait, who's gonna make all the meals and baby-proof the house?
ShyHo: I don't know, you?
Lenna: I suppose I could do that on the weekends when you don't have work to do. We can both do it together!
ShyHo: I was thinking the same.
Lenna: Well, I'm off to get a prenatal massage, I'm coming back at around 2:30 PM.
ShyHo: I'll be seeing you later.
*She leaves*
ShyHo: Time to play some video games. *ShyHo begins playing Donkey Kong Country 2 on his SNES*
Nate : Uh no * He leaves *

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
*Meanwhile*
Lenna: I'm back.
*ShyHo paused Donkey Kong Country 2 to go greet Lenna*
ShyHo: Hi, how was it?
Lenna: Relaxing, very relaxing.
ShyHo: Say, what's the most difficult thing we have faced together?
Lenna: You getting on house-arrest, it was awful that you were arrested, I probably might've gotten arrested as well. But, luck forced our hand and we overcame it. Although, to this day, I will not let you carry a gun in the house.
ShyHo: Why?
Lenna: You've eroded my trust, what if you go out and commit a crime like robbing a bank or killing someone? Plus, child on the way, and they could get into your gun collection and lord knows what could happen!
ShyHo: Big deal, I've stopped those feelings of bloodshed!
Lenna: Oh, really? Why don't you go and not buy or ever touch a gun!
ShyHo: I can't, it's really hard.
Lenna: I'm going to help you, I helped you kick excessive alcoholism, and now, I'm gonna help you kick your violent tendencies.
ShyHo: Thank you.
Lenna: It is my pleasure to support you.
ShyHo: It is my pleasure to support you as well. I work hard to support both of us.
Lenna: Same here. This marriage isn't gonna run itself.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
ShyHo: Well, I guess Clarence duped us! He's not coming at all!
Lenna: He was a strange-looking man after all and I did have a bad feeling about him.

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Well, we all have stuff that we gotta do. Maybe on the weekend or some other time.

Last edited:

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
A man walks up to the burger counter, wearing a smart, dark suit with a bright red tie. His skin is pale white, as if it had never been exposed to the sun. He coughed to gain the attention of the clerk, "I would like to place an order. Uh..... three burgers," he takes his phone our of his pocket, flips around on it and starts reading aloud, "One with, em, 'all the fixins', plus bacon, another without any sauce of any kind," he set down the phone and looked at the cashier again, "And one plain and dry but...... maybe a little overcooked if you can make that happen."

Gorozoron

wild ride
A man walks up to the burger counter, wearing a smart, dark suit with a bright red tie. His skin is pale white, as if it had never been exposed to the sun. He coughed to gain the attention of the clerk, "I would like to place an order. Uh..... three burgers," he takes his phone our of his pocket, flips around on it and starts reading aloud, "One with, em, 'all the fixins', plus bacon, another without any sauce of any kind," he set down the phone and looked at the cashier again, "And one plain and dry but...... maybe a little overcooked if you can make that happen."
* Nate bursts the doors open *
Nate :* Takes water cups and fills them up * * Shoves them into that I-pad looking thing *

Dark Boo

The Darkest of Boos
Cashier: Yeah, we can hook you up with that. *Three burgers are handed to the customer* Take 'em!

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
The man, professionally referred to as "Red", gave a nod, "Thank you," with a swipe of the credit card, he was on his way.... to a table nearby.
He pulled out the plain burger and took a bite. The other burgers remained in the bag, untouched, as he slowly consumed this one. As he did so, he began typing notes into his phone, briefly glancing around the establishment as he did so.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
A man in a smart Suit with a Blue Tie walks in and sits across from Red. his bald head, tan skin, and beard a stark contrast to his accomplice. he puffs on a vape, expelling a Vibrant Purple Smoke
"Took you long enough, Red. so what do we know so far?"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
"That these burgers kind of suck," the man in red continued his Yelp review, "Nothing too out of the ordinary though. It's a wonder these people call this their national food..... very few burgers I've had have been worth my time," he continued writing silently, "Speaking of wasted time, by the way, I feel like that's what this is."

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
"Truly. Burger making is an artform within itself. from that puck you're trying to gnosh, I assume they went quantity over quality. Of course you like things a bit burnt, but thats just you. let me see for myself"
The Man in Blue walks up to the counter "Could I get a Sunrise Burger please? If you dont do that just get me a burger, a fried egg, and some hashbrowns. I'll put it together myself"

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Mr. Red began on his second burger, once again quite unamused at what he discovered, "Burger consistency better, but... what is with these onions....?" he set it aside, not even bothering to finish that one, "You think they even have eggs at an estbalishment like this, Blue?" he called across the room, "How many people actually order fried egg burgers?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom