• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Dampé's Minigame

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a little trouble getting his heart piece. I understand the location of the heart piece is located at random but is it really random if it's not being dig up at all? What's up with that?

Big Octo

=^)
Just keep on trying, you'll get it at one point or another. I found it at the very beginning, so you should try that.

When I tried to get that heart piece it frustrating because of how slow he is. Just make sure to get every patch as he goes along is all I can say.

MW7

I could be wrong, but I think that the heart piece isn't predetermined to be in a specific spot. What I mean is that you could potentially dig all of them and not get it. Based on my experience I would guess that there is a random chance of getting the heart piece on any particular dig. This is based on one playthrough I had where I swear that I tried every patch, and then got it on a second dig of a patch. I could be mistaken though. So keep trying and you'll eventually get it.

MW7

Nah. I've just started the MQ version and I would have remembered if I did.

Actually it wouldn't matter since in the 3DS version that piece of heart is glitched and you can get as many of them as you like up until you have 29 heart containers and 3 heart pieces.

Actually it wouldn't matter since in the 3DS version that piece of heart is glitched and you can get as many of them as you like up until you have 29 heart containers and 3 heart pieces.

What, really? I'll have to try that sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom