• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Damn those allergies....

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
....as an excuse when you cry and there isn't any rain. So do you cry easily? Or hardly at all?
In other words are you an emotional person? Do you show your emotions or hardly at all?

I'm finding as I get older that I cry fairly easily... over things that aren't happening to me. I tend to cry for people and other living things (recently for my neighbors trees getting cut down) more quickly than I am to cry about my own situations. I guess it may be my empathy manifesting in an embarrassing way but I do think I process others' pain rather personally. Tears aside, it has been rather useful while writing that I can really get inside the characters' heads for tonally heavy scenes and I might be crying under the weight of the scene but that lets me more effectively channel what is happening I think.

So yeah I'm a big crybaby.

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
I'm a very emotional person. I'm really empathetic. However I don't cry too much. I used to cry more than I do now. But I think a combination of depression and then being on meds for that depression has made it harder for me. There are times that I want to cry, but it just doesn't happen.

Though if I get mad, which very rarely happens, I do cry. I've always been that way and I hate it. No one wants to take you serious when you're mad and crying.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Most people would never in their lives describe me as an emotional person, but that's just because I'm not comfortable sharing my emotions with anyone. If I ever tell you I'm upset assume the apocalypse is happening bc otherwise I'd deal with it myself. If I have to cry I'll usually do so in the shower or after I know my sister has fallen asleep. If I get really frustrated about something, like a class assignment, I have to physically restrain myself from crying and in those cases yeah, I am 1000% using the "Man, did you see all of that POLLEN? Boy does it mess with my sinuses" *dramatic sniffling*. I have too much dignity.

My eyes get watery alot even though I am not sad and I pretty much have eye allergies. I'm also an emotional person and when something hurts my feelings I cry.

I would like to add that I usually be can a pretty stealthy crier and while I don't ever blame allergies, I'm usually perpetually tired enough and also wear glasses to hide being teary. It's mostly if I start sniffling too much that I get worried. I don't like showing I'm crying cuz I don't like being asked about it, especially my dad who is super nosy and my reasons for crying aren't always like... understandable or explainable.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Im usually a stoic person but if I'm very happy I might do a dance like this

dance-ghirahim.gif

But in terms of negative emotions I don't show those to others really. I'm very good at self regulating. I smashed about 8 Xbox controllers when I was younger but I've stopped that. I can feel the urge to smash technology sometimes but I always stop myself.

I cried easily as a child. I loved it as it got me attention and I would see how loud I could do it, but now I dont feel the need. I could never shed tears in front of other people now without the aid of a chopped onion I think I did enough for my lifetime back then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom