• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

DaltonR6 Signature Shop

D

DaltonR6

DaltonR6 Signature Shop

Hello, welcome to my Signature Shop. I have been making Signatures for about a month now, and I think im pretty good. So I opened a Signature Shop!
Programs

TThe Programs i use are
-MS Paint
-PicNik (Effects)
-Photoscape (Effects)
-GIMP
Rules

-You have to be committed to the ZD forums. I dont want to waste time making a signature if a person isnt going to use it.
-Dont ask me when it will be done.They usually dont take very long, really.
-Please provide renders. it will make it alot easier, and faster! :D
-If possible, dont have very many renders.
-Please give me credit :)
-If you have requested a Signature/Avy, and would like to request again, please only do so every 2-3 weeks

Some Stuff I have Made:
ToonLink.png

PurpleRain.png

Link_Artwork_1_Twilight_Princess.png

Sigbackgroundwithtext.png

ReDead.png

Abstract2.png

Kafei.png

Request Sheet

Size

What size do you want it. The Basic Signature sixe is 500x150, the basic avy size is 130x100
Text
What do you want it to say. What font? what colors?
Effects
What do you want it to look like? where should the text, pitures, etc. be. What effects do you want? black and white,antique,waterfall,ortonish,negative, etc.
Renders
Most important. Give me the link to any picture you want in it, backgrounds, etc.
If you cant supply any renders, ill find some but it will most likely take more time

Avy
Do you want an avy to go with it? Do you want different text, etc.

So just fill this out, post it as a reply and ill get the signature done as soon as i can! :D
Have a nice day!

Last edited by a moderator:

ShellShocker

adjective spaceman
- You have to be committed to the ZU forums. I dont want to waste time making a signature if a person isnt going to use it.

We're at the Zelda Dungeon forums, not the Zelda Universe Forums, therefore, it'd be ZD forums. You should remember to look over things before copy and pasting it. Good luck with your shop. ;)

D

DaltonR6

We're at the Zelda Dungeon forums, not the Zelda Universe Forums, therefore, it'd be ZD forums. You should remember to look over things before copy and pasting it. Good luck with your shop. ;)
oh man,I thought i erased that!!! crap crap crap. ill fix it then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom