• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Daily Random Zelda Quotes

Revali_is_Best

Return of Revali
I decided to make a weekly blog thingy

Week 1:
"And don't think we haven't noticed the smug looks. "Ooh, Zelda and I are BEST friends. We go everywhere together." Ugh!" — Groose (Skyward Sword)
SSHD_Groose_Model.png

The Dashing Darknut

DD, the dashing one
"If you see him again, please pass on this message... Tell him he must not grieve his mother's passing. Tell him she wanted him to be brave and live on as the king of our people. And... Tell him his mother...loves him without end. Tell him..." — Queen Rutela

Revali_is_Best

Return of Revali
"Can you see the man with the evil eyes? That is Ganondorf, the leader of the Gerudos. They hail from the desert far to the west. Though he swears allegiance to my father, I am sure he is not sincere. [...] The dark clouds that covered Hyrule in my dream... They must symbolize that man!" — Princess Zelda (Ocarina of Time)

Requiem Of Spirit

It's a secret to everybody...
"Time passes, people move…. Like a river’s flow, it never ends… A childish mind will turn to noble ambition… Young love will become deep affection…The clear water’s surface reflects growth… Now listen to the Serenade of Water to reflect upon yourself….”
- (Sheik,Ocarina Of Time)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom