• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Daemon Ex Machina Prototype Missions demo Impressions

Following another delay, shifting the game from spring to summer, Nintendo released an early demo for Daemon Ex Machina.

The idea of this demo is to givr feedback to the developers via email or social media.

Have you tried the demo?

Are you interested in the game?

What suggestions would you make for the developers?

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
ALIT pretty much had the same impressions I did. I like the concept a lot, but I just don't feel like the gameplay feels good. When I shoot stuff, I just feel like I'm doing little to nothing, and the ammo system isn't ideal.

Quin

Disaster Master
I had a lot of fun playing this. the gameplay is really solid and I can't wait to play the full game. The biggest downside are the technical problems. a ****load of stutter and sometimes the screen even froze while fighting. Hopefully this gets fixed.

I didnt like the controls. I really don't like having to click the stick to descend when i'm also trying to move with it.

The combat doesn't feel very impactful when i shoot things and it can be difficult to figure out what is shooting at you and from where.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom