• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

D.T. Bird Feeder Project

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
Well, it feels good to be back on the ZD Forums. I know no-one has missed me, i haven't been here long enough, but still.
First off... second off, thank you for looking at my thread. It is a questionnaire aimed at my project's target audience for the specifcation of my D.T. project: a birdhouse.
Here is a link to the actual survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/N9H8ZH9
Alternatively, you can add your answers here; just place the number of the question before the answer intended for said question. Also, could you answer all the questions; other than age and gender, no personal information is required.

1. gender
2. age: <20, 20-30, 30-40, 40-50, 50+
3. do you have a bird feeder at the moment?
4. for the feeder i am designing, would you rather that it hang or stand freely? Yes: branch/outcrop, suction cups, screws/nails...No: standing on a pole, sitting on the ground
5. what would you like the feeder to hold? food, water, both
6. What would you like it to be made of? pick as many as you like: wood, metal, plastic, other (please specify)
7. Some birds feed from the ground, others from an elevated position. Which would suit you/your garden better?
8. how much would you pay for the product you have described? <£10, £10-20, £21-30, >£31

Thank you again for taking the time to answer this survey and have fun with your life. Ooooh, tags!

Subzerostupid

Subzerostupid
c'mon people, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeease? I need this today, or i am screwed tomorrow at school. Please, please, please help me.:(

if some of the views are people who actually helped, thank you to those people. Otherwise, this thread can be closed as there is no longer any point to it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom