• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

D&D Style Role-play Sign-ups.

Mors

~Death~
Orin

Hey, I'm Mors, new here to the forums and Darklink7's good friend. I've been role-playing in groups these past few days and wanted to get onto the forum part of the role-play. I will be doing novel style role-play, and also posting order. I'm going to say this right now, this role-play is going to move relatively slow. I want it so people won't be left in the dust, which sometimes happens. Everyone is given a day to reply, if they don't the next person in the order may post. Then they have to contact me, with PM, and be added back into the order. If you don't quite get what I said, ask for some clarification. Oh, and I only want 4-6 people for this and only one character. Side note: Posting order will be based on the order of sign up.

Plot:

You have been summoned to a meeting in the dungeon of the castle. The king has fallen ill and is having the prince talk. You are a hero in the land, your name know by many. You have been through numerous adventures and served the king is the past. The prince talks to you and the others summoned.

"I cannot tell you all that has transpired these past few days, the king has forbid it, but know this, evil is coming. The king has been struck ill by dark magic and we must do something before death takes him. You have two weeks to find something called Elritica's Scepter. Bring it back here as soon as possible. Let no dark force hamper you in this endeavor." The prince motions with his head and someone steps out of the shadows. "This is the thief, Orin Da'va. He knows where this scepter is held and will act as your guide through the treacherous dangers that await you. You will need all your wits about you, for this dungeon will be a dark one. You have the king's blessing. Now go!" The prince leaves, and Orin wait for him to leave before talking.

"We must first travel to the peak of Durim, the great mountain of the east. It is a good days ride, on the king's griffins, there. We depart in ten minuets, you will find your griffins past that door." Orin point to his left. "We must make haste."

Characters:
Think D&D for this role-play. All races are excepted as well as all classes. But, please, let this not be a party of mostly one class. There are many dangers in this dungeon and I have the right to kill your characters is you screw up bad enough here. Feel free to have some NPCs, such as monster and the like, maybe some other adventurers in the dungeon, etc... Here's the form you need to fill out.

Name:
Race:
Weapon of choice:
Armor: (Doesn't need to have armor, but if they do say light - heavy)
Bio:
Appearance:

That should be it. If you have any questions, ask. I won't take more than 6 others for this role-play. The best way to survive is to think of it like D&D think before you post, please. I really don't want to kill everyone off, but I might have to. The role-play is done if the scepter is given to the king, everyone dies in the dungeon, or two weeks pass. Thanks you for reading all of this. C:

Name: Orin Da'va
Race: Drow
Weapon of choice: sling
Armor: light studded leather armor
Bio: All that you know is he's a thief and knows where this scepter is.
Appearance: 4'9", pitch black skin, red eyes, white hair. He wears a gray cloak over his armor and has many pouches to hold exploring and thieving tools.

Last edited:

Mors

~Death~
Yes, my favorite thief. I am very excited to play him in this role-play. I've got a lot of things planned out for this dungeon, it's going to be an amazing role-play.

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Name: Faolan
Race: Elf
Armour: light leather
Bio: his past is a mystery
Weapons of choice: Two scimitars
Appearance: Tall, slim, brown hair, green eyes, wears a mottled green, gray, and brown cloak.

Katelynn

Flirtatously Flirty

Mors

~Death~
Glade to have you. C: Looks like we've got a ranger, thief, and warrior so far. Hoping to get a magic user and cleric still.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
Name: Darkie
Race: ((What should she be?))
Weapon of choice: Magic
Armor: black magic armor- looks like a dress.
Bio: Likes the darkness, uses darker magic. She is only really seen at night, giving her a malignant reputation. on new moon nights, she runs free and unstoppable.
Appearance: image.jpg

GirlWithAFairy

Man... the ****???
Name:Aleria
Race:Human
Weapon of choice:
Armor: (Doesn't need to have armor, but if they do say light - heavy)Light Armour
Bio:No known history, mercenary
Appearance:
218213544414448229_u43qkCgj_b.jpg

Mors

~Death~
Alright, I'm still looking for two people. I plan on starting the role-play Saturday.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
I'll make a caster when I get home~! I love WIZARDS. And clerics. Give me casters any day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom