• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

D&D Redux

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Just so everyone knows, we're doing Pathfinder.
I'll check up on something and maybe ask Sarah to change one or two things, but I'll check to make sure

That's fine just make sure to PM me to let me know. I check this place pretty often but I don't always check everywhere unless I get a notification.

DarkLink7

I make my own fate!
I wanna join, i think. How many people are in this? And isn't it taken from Mors's original idea? I could be wrong.

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
Thus far it's just the three of us, and I'm not making a character. As for being based on anything, not consciously. The idea was made up by myself and one of my friends when we were working at a haunted house together.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Ok so I'm still crap at D&D and this is the middle of the night for me right now, so I'mma just bull**** my old SU from the last one off pure memory.

Name: Dagger
Race: Half-Elf
Class: I think it was Sorceror
Diety: Ha. No. Athiest af.
Alignment: Probably lawful neutral

Backstory, going first person too because WHY THE HECK NOT:
You want to hear me whine about my sob story? Fine. I grew up in the Forest-Lands, though there wasn't much growing up I got the chance to do before that ****ing General ***face started causing ****. The spot I was living in just happened to be one of the first casualties of war ((If the forestlands were never attacked, just pretend he grew up in Icatha)). My family did not survive, but I managed to escape with an even smaller child than myself under my metaphorical wing. Cue several years of begging, stealing, learning to harness my then-spastic magic on the side, and making sure my little tagalong stayed both safe and healthy. I... eventually failed the latter task, thanks to the task before it... and the child died. ...And thus I learned that caring for others is a hindrance far more than it is an advantage, especially if you barely even have the means to care for yourself much less anyone else. I evolved my begging and stealing ways into a somewhat Rogue-like lifestyle, but my main focus is further perfecting magic so that calamity stops following me wherever I go. The end.

Since the school year has started for me, I won't be able to be on as much as I have been in the past. Sorry Deku, but I don't think I'll be able to join. :( :(

Libk

Spaceballs: The Mafia Player
If I join, I'm making my character sheet :P though not 100% sure right now. Waiting to finish my Assistant manager training to go back on night shifts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom