• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U Cyclos!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so we all know that Cyclos in WW is REALLY annoying. So, I wanted to know what is the easiest way to beat him. Please tell me because I am planing on doing a walkthrough on WW. Anyways, thanks for helping and see all of you later on the forums! :)

Thanks guys. well i know its a game but every time i get thrown to outset island! Anyways thanks

Ok, so we all know that Cyclos in WW is REALLY annoying. So, I wanted to know what is the easiest way to beat him. Please tell me because I am planing on doing a walkthrough on WW. Anyways, thanks for helping and see all of you later on the forums! :)

Yes use arrows mate i think its the only way to beat him.
If you go to close while trying to hit him you will be blown far away.
And once you do beat him you can use his cyclones to transport you to different parts of the Great Sea.

Last edited:
I've always used arrows to defeat him, and I find it fairly easy! ^^

Last time I checked it really isn't

Yes use arrows mate i think its the only way to beat him.
If you go to close while trying to hit him you will be blown far away.
And once you do beat him you can use his cyclones to transport you to different parts of the Great Sea.

I know you need arrows, I just wanna know where to fire.:)

Last edited:
Hi YoYo you fire at his head he can be pretty hard to hit though.
I miss him quite a lot to be honest mainly because of the winds that surround him.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Try lining the arrow's head up with him and fire before he completely comes back around. This demands loads of concentration, but once you defeat him it'll be worth it. Hope this helps.

As soon as i get the bow from Tower of the Gods i go to defeat cyclos. If you aim straight at him i dont think it will usually hit him. Aim just to the left of him always works for me, and sometimes it doesnt even miss at all. If your doing a walkthrough, dont forget to take a pictograph picture of cyclos before you defeat him, else wise you cant get a picture of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom