• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cyborgs, Your Thoughts?

gannondorf

Dark Lord Gannondorf
So, i have been thinking.

As I Explore this great internet of ours, I have come across things from artificial eyes,to arms and limbs,to pace makers,to Google Glass,to use controlling a computer with our mind and even, us modifying the memory of mice.

Then there is things with in biology large growing our own Organs and even as of now,a small primitive human brain!

It seems like as our everyday technology advances,grows more power and integrated into our lives and into ourselves,that we are slowly closer and closer to being connected to the environment around us,though technology that is slowly being more and more apart of us(Almost literately) and our everyday lives.

So I ask, how much longer until the "Cyborg Revolution" truly starts to begin?

What do you think society will be like when we finally unlock the human brains secrets and gain the knowledge on how to increase it's thinking power,visa perhaps some kind of nanobot technology?

Could we have ad age of rapid advancement, Where humans ability to do things in the World explodes though the collective knowledge of the human race, or Could we end up with a Future were only the Powerful rich few try to ignorantly hope on a society that could be easily tossed away for one of great prosperity for all, in an attempt to keep power and control over earth's population,all while declaring themselves a god and attempting to slowly create there own network of mind slaves?

In other Words, When we unlock the secrets of the human brain and our technology is ready to make use of that knowledge, How do you think society and how it advances will be like.

Cyberman: We have been upgraded, into the next level of mankind. We are human-point-2. Every citizen will receive a free upgrade. You will become like us,Upgrading is compulsory.

Attachments

• Cyberman_Poster_by_Astretre.jpg
    Cyberman_Poster_by_Astretre.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:

Isaac

Doesn't have internet
I feel as if I had the option to implant a small computer into me, I'd probably do it. I am working on figuring out how to mount my raspberry pi on my arm to allow for me to take notes in school, and it would be extremely usefull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom