• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Custom Horse

This is a great idea!! Although I love the classic Epona I feel like it would be more personal if they let you customize it..... Loftwinh was a little necessary to be Crimson. After all it was the only one of its kind :D

Thatd certainly be different, but kind of awesome.
although i do like the storylines that go with the loftwings.. like Link got a red one that was presumably extinct. :p

Tadpole

Don Gero's Apprentice
I think being able to change your horses name is pretty good already. I might see a way to customize the saddle and such but anything more and it could get slightly tacky.

That would be lots of fun. I would also add custom "weapons" such as the ability to blow fire or something. Ok maybe thats a little overboard...

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
That would be a fun option but I would probably stick with the default name and colors. If I were to change Epona, she would be Black with silver a silver mane and tail and silver hair around her hooves. For my Loftwing I would make it a darker and more ferocious shade of Red, it is supposed to the "crimson" Loftwing. Then I would give it a more orange bill and feet. The tips of the wings and the underside would be white with a nice mix of browns mixed in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom