• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Current Gaming Obsession

Mido

Version 1
I was just addicted to Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper, and I've now moved on to Arkham City for the Wii U. Also, I've been playing Tales of Vesperia, but have taken a break from it for a while.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
GTA V needs to release already then that will be my obsession until then......I will have to struggle with what games 2012 offered :/

For Christmas, I got a card loaded with 20 dollars worth of Xbox Market points. The first purchase I made was an old Dreamcast port called "Jet Set Radio". It's a very interesting game, but very fun nonetheless. Not to mention I only got it for five dollars. That's a price I can live with. :)

I got every single pokemon I owned in my Ruby version up to level 100. But then I made the horrible mistake of sending half of them to me diamond version!

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Super Smash Bros. Brawl, as always. Haven't stopped playing ever.

Asides from, been hooked on the Metroid series for the last two months. After years of knowing of the series, I recently decided to actually play through some damn games. I started Metroid Prime 3: Corruption a few years ago, but only got an hour through before I completely forgot about it. Since this obsession began in November, I've beaten Super Metroid, Metroid: Other M, Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2: Echoes. Right now, I'm playing through Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, Metroid II: Return of Samus and Metroid. The latter two are bugger hard.

Though this doesn't count, there's the Metroid Blast attraction as part of Nintendo Land. Best there is.

Last edited:
I am so all about Visual Novels these days. XD 999 is my current obsession.

I've also been playing a lot of Mario Kart lately.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
Borderlands and Borderlands 2. I have been playing those games way too much. I also play Skyrim more than I should :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom