• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Curly OR Straight Hair - Preference on Others?

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
I personally don't care what kind of hair somebody has. Straight and curly look okay to me, and in-between looks good too with females. Just as long as it isn't greasy and oily and it's natural there isn't anything wrong with it. I think curly hair is definitely better when it's darker though.

As for myself, I have straight hair and I don't really do anything to modify it or make it more curly or wavy. I'm fine just having it they way it is.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
On guys I don't really care (long-short-straight-curly) as long as the hair isn't slick or greasy - if it looks unwashed it's a major turn-off for me. On other women I have a major thing for curls, I think it's absolutely gorgeous. Completely straight hair gets boring fast, there should at the very least be some waves in it.

Example - Jessica Alba looked her absolut hottest in Dark Angel season 1, when she had her curly hair:
Dark-Angel-1x06-Prodigy-jessica-alba-14760618-640-480.jpg

while in season 2 her hair was constantly straigtened, which disappointed me:
jessica-alba-darkangel-2.jpg

My own hair is straight/wavy (hair changes every 7 years, so sometimes it's very straight and other times it's very wavy)

Last edited:

arkvoodle

Diabolical
I have wavy hair naturally, so on other people I really enjoy wavy hair too. It's like the half way point between straight and curly. So there's a slight kink in it but not too much. It gives it more volume and softer, stronger hair, BUUUUT it makes it harder to style and it normally grows very quickly. At least, that's what mine does. Maybe mine's just temperamental. :P

I love wavy hair on others, but out of the two options you said to choose from, i'd have to say straight. Straight hair is so neat and clean. Curly hair is just too out of my tastes. :P

Joy

The Sexy One
I love curly hair, but my favourite is wavy! I don't like flat, straight, lifeless hair ; I enjoy a bit of volume or a bit of a tangle.

masterSword2

Smile!
As long as it looks good on the person I don't really care. My hair is straight. I would look ridiculous with curly hair, but some people look great with it. It all depends on the person.

DisappearingMist

Mrs. Caleb
On others, I don't have a preference. All hair types can be lovely in their own way. I've seen some amazing straight hair, and some wonderful curly hair. Working with the public, I see a lot of hairstyles all day long. I generally love long hair on myself, so I find it prettier on others than short. Some short styles go really well with certain facial structures though, and they are often quite striking.

My hair is wavy to a point, but when it gets long enough, it often straightens out from the weight. That's what I prefer. I wouldn't mind the waves if they were interesting, but I don't like how they fall, so I prefer straight. I don't know how to care for curly hair, but it seems like more work, so I don't think I would enjoy it much. I can curl my hair if I wish, so if I have a desire for it, that's my temporary solution :D

SheikahWarrior

Randomus Pervertus
I used to have straight hair when I was younger, but due to unfortunate circumstances which I will not delve into here I now have naturally curly hair. Super curly. Corkscrew curls all over. Sticking out in every conceivable direction.

AND IT'S AWESOME. CURLY HAIRED MASTER RACE REPORTING IN.

octorok74

TETTAC
I like girls with straight or slightly wavy hair. It just seems nice and it frames their faces a lot nicer. At least that is my opinion on it.

I myself have gone through several hair stages. Up til 4th grade I had straight hair. Then from 5th grade to about Sophomore year of high school I had curly hair and it was unmanageable. Really horrible. And Junior year to the present I have wavy hair which i am told looks nice, but I think that is people trying to flatter me. Though I prefer my hair short since you don't get as much of the waviness coming through. It is short and I don't need to come it for a week. Yeah, my hair grows back really fast, it is crazy.

bunny

birb overlord
I don't have any particular preference on other people, but as for myself I generally tend to keep my hair more straight/wavy. My hair is naturally very curly, and I get compliments when I don't straighten it, but personally I just love my hair straight. I think it looks nicer and shinier. However, Every once in awhile I'll leave it alone, or just straighten it enough so it's not as poofy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom