• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Curly OR Straight Hair - Preference on Others?

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
What's your preference for hair, curly or straight? While I'm at it, what kind of hair do you have (naturally)?

I prefer straight hair...I don't think there is a person in the world that doesn't. IMO women look prettier with straight hair, but guys can have either kind of hair and I guess they'd still be handsome or whatever they want to be. I have curly hair, though, and there's no way for me to get straight hair.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I prefer straight hair. Always have, always will.

My hair? What is my hair like? Curly, wavy, huge, and frizzy. I hate my hair, but thankfully I manage to straighten it so it looks better.

I like straight hair just cuz its easier to take care of. Though my hair is naturally straight and there is no styling product that can make it do anything otherwise. =n= That is the annoying thing. I can't make my hair do anything. D:

I couldn't care less, to be honest. If I had to pick just one, though, I'd say straight hair...

As for my hair type: Both my brother and I - unlike my other siblings, who sport long, straight hair - have straight hair that is usually cut short...

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I find both attractive on a girl, provided that they know how to work it right. Most know how to keep their hair looking good, regardless of whether it's curly or straight.

Me, I have straight/wavy hair. It's more wavy than straight but it depends. I'd like to straighten it some time, but it's fine as it is anyway. Chicks dig my hair regardless ;)

Nicole

luke is my wife
I find straight hair to be more attractive typically, but I do find nice, bouncy curls to be really cute. This is an example of the kind of curly hair I really like:

tumblr_m8w0zju11a1r6imd0o3_500.gif

McKayla Maroney has tight, bouncy curls in this image that really frame her face well on both sides. On the other hand:

tumblr_m8w0zju11a1r6imd0o4_500.gif

Aly Raisman has looser curls that really just constitute waves, which is the kind of curly hair I don't really like. Meanwhile:

X0Ux

tumblr_m8vslnRILW1rajl9io10_250.png

Super gorgeous. I've always really liked straight hair most of all. My hair is straight on the top, but curly on the bottom/underneath. My hair looks really good when I curl it tight (like McKayla's) but on most days it is similar to the way Aly's looks. I love fully straightening my hair. It always feels so smooth and I think it just looks so much sleeker than having it curled.

One thought about guys. Guys should not have curly hair.

theoathtoorder

“Zinga-dingding!”
I like straight hair just cuz its easier to take care of. Though my hair is naturally straight and there is no styling product that can make it do anything otherwise. =n= That is the annoying thing. I can't make my hair do anything. D:
same here. i wear my straight hair the same everyday- either a part down the middle or ponytail. my hair doesn't do sshhhii......you know.
i think people look best with their natural look- so if you have curly hair, rock it. if you have straight, do the same.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My hair is straight and extremely stylish. For guys, it doesn't matter too much whether they have straight or curly hair, but I think straight hair looks better on most guys.

For girls, if their hair isn't like this:
JW.jpg
then it's not good enough.

JW1.jpg

I honestly don't have a preference on other people. Because I'm not really too obsessed with the appearance of an individual. Heck, as far as I'm concerned, hair is just a bunch of dead cells that society has decided to use as another way to make a fashion statement. Whether it's fine or thick; long or short; wavy or straight... I really don't care.

Regarding my own hair, I have natural fine, straight hair. Though, in fifth, sixth, and ninth grades, I have had major hair-pulling episodes resulting it to grow back in those spots a slightly different texture. It's a mutation of my DNA, technically. If you ever wonder why when you see pictures of me, most of my hair doesn't stay tied back in a ponytail--and falls out, it's because the hair is still slightly too short to be tied back on the sides of my face. Also, the hair on the right side of my face is longer than on my left because I continued to pull the hair on my left after I stopped with the right. But, those strands are usually what makes my hair look wavy--some days moreso than others. But my hair, overall, is still mostly straight--especially if I brush it.

Yes, I'm a female, and I don't take proper care of my hair. Welcome to the matrix.

Last edited:
I think it just depends on how the person looks in all honesty....some people look great with curly some look great with straight....to me it just depends on how the person looks. I have wavy/curlyish hair kinda...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom