• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cuccos

geek4887

The Unknown
I hated them. Big deal, they get chopped, and then they attack you, never disappearing. Well, at least they gave you hops! :D

Cuccos are great. I've always found any sidequests associated with them annoying though. Like the OoT one in Kakariko Village. And especially the Minish Cap version of it, which was more difficult than it needed to be

Cuckoos are the greatest. I love when you slash them and then a ton come attack you or how you can control them in tp.

sailorgirl221

What a fearsome beast!!
I remmeber the first time I went to a ranch (where i first met my horse). I saw some chickens there that looked just like the cucoos!! so i walked up slowly to them and i started touch one then it bit me!!! I was so mad!! so when i got home and took my shower i played some oot.. I messed those cucoos up!! i was still so mad from the ranch lol..

Making it rain Cuccos in OoT after attacking one is just priceless. Like you know that you really shouldn't attack one again but you just can't help it. It's too tempting

Night Owl

~Momentai
I like barbecued cuccoo from Link's Awakening. sprinkling magic dust or hitting them with the fire rod causes them to burst into flames and die like a normal enemy. It is the only game you can enact your revenge on cuccoos. I also liked the flying rooster.

As much as I love chickens and cuccoos, it is still fun to attack them to see if they attack you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom