• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cucco Lady is a Liar!?

On The legend of Zelda Ocarina of time, There is a red haired girl (Anju on Majora's Mask)
who ask Link to help her collecting all the cuccos that escaped from his little yarn,
because she is allergic to them, but in the ending of the same game, she is juggling with them...:dry:

Why Anju, Why!?

img-thing.jpg

SNOlink

I'm baack. Who missed me?
I don't exactly remember this, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I vaguely remember somewhere there was something about a medicine that would help her with her allergy. Again, I don't exactly remember so I could be completely wrong here.

I think what you are talking about is the Eye drops that helped Biggoron to be able to see again
I don't exactly remember this, so correct me if I'm wrong, but I vaguely remember somewhere there was something about a medicine that would help her with her allergy. Again, I don't exactly remember so I could be completely wrong here.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
In OoT ending, it looks like she's not actually juggling them. It looks more like the Cuccos are flying in mid-air. It's still an excellent question.

Yep, she juggled them.
It could be the game designers forgot this or didn't know or she was just lazy and wanted Link to get the cuccoos for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom