• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
I see what you're doing WRT C9++, Johnny
the problem is that C9++ generates very town-sided setups in the first place, even before you give town that many roles

your setup also doesnt properly scale the mafia team with town the stronger town gets based on the rand, so you can force mafia to eat town's dust a lot of the time

serial killer also gets left in the lurch a lot here but that's just the nature of the role, I guess
Yeah, it's based on the C9++ setup. I wanted roles to have better variance, with a little randomization for the town. Imo, it could end up scum sided depending on what's randed, but yeah I can see how it's generally a little more town sided.

Also, worth noting. Godfather is always Bulletproof and Investigation Immune. Additionally, at the start, Serial Killer can choose between being (Investigation Immune AND 1-Shot Bulletproof) or (Strongman AND Ninja Kills)

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Good game everyone. Thanks for hosting, Johnny.

@The Sun Fan as for the disagreement

We had a solid night 2 plan, until Zinger wanted to not kill and instead wanted me to do it. Therefore losing the Block we had on Rag

And even then i wanted to frame Rag, butchis one shot cop claim made me holster him. The day 1 kill was advantageous on that part
The block on Rag would have failed from my rolestopper. :V

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
this was an outlandishly town-sided setup but i had fun playing

i felt like you played really well on your final day zinger, if your teammates had similar tenacity the game might have gone differently

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Gg.

That was a fun, stressful game. Lol.
Part of why I held out on lynching Kirino was because I'd feel bad if he actually were tracker this time.

Scum team played pretty great though. We were way off base like the first two days.

Moe had it coming.

Also, I discovered that my NLP + Open Setup = Disaster.

Will have to re-evaluate whether or not to play in open setups going forward.

GGs.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Moe had it coming.

Also, I discovered that my NLP + Open Setup = Disaster.

Will have to re-evaluate whether or not to play in open setups going forward.

GGs.

i've played with an NLP in open setups before and it requires making some plays that are probably fairly anti-town or anti-scum because in a lot of setups claiming abilities is an essential tool for the town but in an open setup doing so confirms your alignment

your approach ot the situation was interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom