• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just had a thought: Rag has been complaining since this game began how frustrating she gets playing against Rubik because of how hard she finds him to read...

Yet she has claimed a 1-shot Cop who didn't target Rubik Night 1?

If she truly finds Rubik infuriating to play against because of her inability to read him, why wouldn't she have used her 1-shot Cop Night 1 to clear that up for herself? Seems like the logical thing to do...

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Just had a thought: Rag has been complaining since this game began how frustrating she gets playing against Rubik because of how hard she finds him to read...

Yet she has claimed a 1-shot Cop who didn't target Rubik Night 1?

If she truly finds Rubik infuriating to play against because of her inability to read him, why wouldn't she have used her 1-shot Cop Night 1 to clear that up for herself? Seems like the logical thing to do...
I probably wouldn't blow a 1-shot cop n1 unless I were positive I were going to be killed d2 despite claiming I have a cop shot.

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
Hey now, I just wanna have a nice dinner with my parents, don't "ugh reacc" me :v

Final Vote Count

CynicalSquid - 5 (The Sun Fan, Funnygurl555, Spiritual Mask Salesman, Storm, Rubik)
Funnygurl555 - 3 (CynicalSquid, Morbid Minish, Moe the Moblin)
Spiritual Mask Salesman - 1 (Kirino)
Moe the Moblin - 1 (Zinger)
Rubik - 1 (Ragnarokio)

The cryptids gathered once more to choose who amongst them must die. Discussion about the deaths and the way they each had acted the day before ensued, but one creature seemed to stand out to the others. CynicalSquid tried to back away from the others but was set upon, howling and shrieking as they ripped into him. His last pained, gurgling breath seemed almost a chuckle, before his eyes rolled back. His putrid breath stank of flesh, and it was only then did they realize that CynicalSquid was a Wendigo, the Serial Killer!

Wendigo1.jpg

The rest of the cryptids disappeared, one by one, into the night. They felt a certain unease, unsure of what was coming next.

Night 2 Begins!

Night 2 will end Monday, November 16, at 9:00 PM, EST. Please submit all night actions before this time.

Living Cryptids: 10
Storm
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish
Ragnarokio
Moe the Moblin
Rubik
Kirino
Funnygurl555
Zinger2099
The Sun Fan

Dead Cryptids: 3
Giri - Loch Ness Monster - Vanilla Townie
Mido - Sasquatch - Town Miller

CynicalSquid - Wendigo - Serial Killer

Johnny Sooshi

Just a sleepy guy
As the night progressed, a terrible cry rang through the air in the early hours. Waking up to screams, the cryptids rushed to find the source. Eventually they came across a body. Pale greenish skin and large eyes adorned the body. It was none other than Moe the Moblin, a Martian and Vanilla Townie!

alien-news-mars-life-red-planet-exomars-tgo-russia-esa-probe-methane-gas-martian-699807.jpeg

With nothing else to do, the rest of the creatures moved to discuss once again, carefully eyeing the others.

Day 3 Begins!

Day 3 will end Thursday, November 19, at 9:30 PM, EST.

Living Cryptids: 9
Storm
Spiritual Mask Salesman
Morbid Minish
Ragnarokio
Rubik
Kirino
Funnygurl555
Zinger2099
The Sun Fan

Dead Cryptids: 4
Giri - Loch Ness Monster - Vanilla Townie
Mido - Sasquatch - Town Miller

CynicalSquid - Wendigo - Serial Killer
Moe the Moblin - Martian - Vanilla Town

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
All i will say is Ragnarokio better have information. i put my block elsewhere and look what happens

you know sunfan might actually be maf

the reason why i cleared him was because he didn't make the mido kill, but it makes more sense for another kp to do it so

also like... who was actually out here sussing out thesunfan

but you know, i take the squid kill as a w so ima chill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom