• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Did i say i ever distrusted SMS or his deductions? If I did then thats a change of heart. What I did was add my vote to the current wagon. Which is what I've been doing. Nothing has changed except the wagon. The only concern i have is scum potentially running out the clock, yanking our dicks rough and eas

why are you doing that?

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Look, man, this game aside, you're being an ass. If you can't find it in yourself to treat other players with respect, especially ones you don't know and have never played with before, then you don't deserve that same respect in return. End of story.

The mod politely asked us to reduce the toxic behaviour in the thread, so out of respect for Johnny, I'm just going to not engage with you anymore. In fact, I'm ignoring your posts so I don't see them anymore. Will this create a blind spot for me in terms of the game? Maybe. But it's just a game and if I lose because I had to mute a player I don't have the patience to interact with in order to preserve my own sanity then so be it.

this might be a little ironic

itt: mikey and zinger fighting in thread

giphy.gif

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
1605477130086.png
Filler garbage.
Sun, Moe, SMS, Kirino, and Pancake are the scum team. screencap this
This kind of joke I generally attribute slightly more to scum than town.
Nah Mido is just straight up scum
Ended up being wrong, but so was I, so I can't blame him.
1605477307439.png
More hollow joke phase stuff.
No I’m gonna shame you hard. Frozen milk is wack

Vote: Sms
Vote on SMS for joke reasons.
My vote on SMS was half joke half serious. I find it weird that he soft claimed vanilla so early. VT claim is usually a hard claim to trust but I’m willing to believe him for now.

Unvote
Don't like that he voted and then unvoted the way he did in this situation. I do agree that there's very little town advantage to claiming vanilla like that because it means he's less likely to get NK'd which makes it a beneficial claim as scum.
I honestly don’t have any strong opinions about anyone rn.

I know I have been really against lynching inactives in the past but honestly I wouldn’t be against it for today.
That first line is isn't great.

If Squid flips red, we know scum is probably at least decently active.
Here’s the thing tho. VT is such an easy role for scum to claim. Especially if they are GF because they will come up as innocent on investigations. I personally just don’t understand why anyone would claim VT day 1 but Sms is pretty experienced so he probably knows that claiming VT means nothing so that’s why I am willing to believe him right now.

Also I don’t agree with the no lynch. We need some sort of information because if we NL scum will just hit an inactive anyways and we will just be at square one again.

Vote: Rubik

I don’t have any strong opinions for anyone and if anyone else does please speak up. I don’t like lynching inactives but this may be the best scenario for today.
Of course we don't want to NL, I doubt anyone could seriously convince people to do that here.

Knowing that Giri, Mido, and I were all town makes a lurker lynch push look worse in this context, even though it's a policy I can generally get behind.

Going for me over Giri or Mido here seems like trying to get rid of a potentially threatening town presence to me.
I -

Ok?

Does anyone have any clue why Mido would have been targeted? He didn’t really do much on day 1 so that just seems like a wasted scum kill to me.
I didn’t consider it could have been a potential Vig or SK either

Would it be possible that scum doesn’t have a nk or did they end up getting blocked
These two back-to-back kind of reads to me like theater for a scum kill not going through. I could be wrong, but it's certainly enough to make me feel better about a squid wagon.
1605477959448.png
None of this really furthers anything, imo.
Moe is kind of throwing me off because I am not used to him playing like this but I haven’t played in a while so maybe his play style changed. Idk

Funnygurl hasn’t really posted much and even when she did she didn’t really say much. Idk if this is normal or if she’s just trying to keep a low profile

I’m just gonna go ahead and

Vote: funnygurl
Moe is Moe.

I'm going to note this FG wagon and see whether he sticks with it or moves around.
Also with Storm. I’m willing to buy his claim for now. He still could be a scum rb but I don’t know why he would lie about his role.
I don't think he's lying about being RB either. I do think it's decently likely that he's scum, though.
Too lazy to quote but @Funnygurl555

My vote wasn’t opportunistic. I voted because I wanted you to say something and was hoping someone would hop on but no one did. I kept the vote on because I was still waiting for you to say something. I’m gonna keep my vote on you tho because I have no other leads and I don’t feel that strongly about anyone.

This entire day has just been people arguing about the Mido kill and I feel like it’s not getting anywhere which is why I have been kind of lurking. It just seems like a waste of time and if scum made the shot they seemed to accomplish what they were trying to do.

And if vig made the shot then I don’t get why people are trying to find out who did it. I feel like it would be silly for vig to claim this early in the game. If I was vig and made the shot I sure as hell wouldn’t own up to it.
I like the ending of the post, I don't like the defeated tone to it.
It was a pressure vote that is all is was.

The fact that you are reading so hard into my 1 pressure vote on you is starting to seem hella scummy to me.

I didn’t have any real opinions. I don’t normally do on the first few day but I now feel really strongly that you are scum.

I really hope you flip red.
I don't like saying it's just a pressure vote and I feel like "I hope you flip red" is a scum tell. I think it's evoking an impossible situation to make him subconsciously appear like he's coming from a town mindset.
Also I really do feel like the arguing about the Mido kill is a big waste of time. Most of the day went nowhere because of it b
It is a waste of time. So is talking about how it's a waste of time.
Also I don’t get how I could be suspicious after everyone started ganging up on FG. I just pressure voted and then everyone hanged up on her. The only reason I haven’t voted or changed my vote is because I find her the most suspicious and I’m not really that ok with a moe or sms lynch tbh
I think it's suspicious not because of yourself, but because of how fast the wagon built. The fact that you voted for someone and a wagon built on them that makes them seem kind of townie makes you look worse.
Lastly I’m town reading Rag and Strom because I do believe their claims.
I'm somewhat scum reading both of them tbh, lol.
Fixed the typos
Ok.

--

Sidebar, I do like that he didn't jump off the FG wagon at any point. It doesn't outweigh the rest of it here, though.

Anyways, I feel pretty decent amount a Squid wagon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom