• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
My vote on SMS was half joke half serious. I find it weird that he soft claimed vanilla so early. VT claim is usually a hard claim to trust but I’m willing to believe him for now.

Unvote

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I honestly don’t have any strong opinions about anyone rn.

I know I have been really against lynching inactives in the past but honestly I wouldn’t be against it for today.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
bruh
doesn't that fit just about anything I do in the game?

like...
I've only made mention of the policy, I haven't even said whether or not I think Zinger is town or not (I have no clue)

I'm not really sure what nefarious deeds you think I'd be up to by simply making mention of and explaining the finer details of Zinger's policy
You said:

You might see me do things that don't make much sense given what I know about his policy
Which is nefarious enough, wolves breed paranoia so playing it up isn't goos, we need to remain calm and collected collectively.

Mikey the Moblin

sushi is a suspicious hello
I could kinda see scum SMS here. He has a lot of posts without saying much, and he had that weird sorta soft out of nowhere which could be a few things. And he's not really fighting back against votes like I feel town SMS might.

Not confident in that read though. Moe is probably my other suspect right now. The fact that he only has 14 posts and that's not even the top poster feels weird. Like maybe he's holding back to not get too much suspicion.

Vote: Moe
?
do I really need to hold back when I'm wolfing tho? You've seen me wolf before lol

Kirino

Tatakae
It's definitely true that Moe is less active and proactive than he usually is. Can't say I've ever seen him play like this, and I also don't remember playing with scum Moe, although my memory might be failing me there. I somehow doubt he'd be so obvious about it, but it's worth keeping in mind.

I was mostly joking with my earlier suspicion on Sunfan, and SMS's suspicion seems like a stretch. But while I don't have a problem with lynching inactives when it comes down to it, the fact that Sun is trying to do so with a fair amount of the day left (at least at the time he posted) and without even trying to form reads himself isn't something I like.

I don't really agree with Minish's point that SMS hasn't been fighting back hard enough on the votes against him, considering that they were all clearly joke votes; if anything, his question actually came off as a bit defensive for that reason.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
he had that weird sorta soft out of nowhere which could be a few things
I find it weird that he soft claimed vanilla so early
I don't really like the fact that people susing SMS for claiming vanilla. If vanilla are cleared out of suspicion on day, even if they are killed at night, it's not like we're losing an important role. So if anything, a vanilla claiming at the early phase is a town read imo.

However +1 for squid for removing the vote and declaring it as half joke
I don't really agree with Minish's point that SMS hasn't been fighting back hard enough on the votes against him, considering that they were all clearly joke votes
I agree with this

Vote : No Lynch ? Everyone?

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
I don't really like the fact that people susing SMS for claiming vanilla. If vanilla are cleared out of suspicion on day, even if they are killed at night, it's not like we're losing an important role. So if anything, a vanilla claiming at the early phase is a town read imo.

Here’s the thing tho. VT is such an easy role for scum to claim. Especially if they are GF because they will come up as innocent on investigations. I personally just don’t understand why anyone would claim VT day 1 but Sms is pretty experienced so he probably knows that claiming VT means nothing so that’s why I am willing to believe him right now.

Also I don’t agree with the no lynch. We need some sort of information because if we NL scum will just hit an inactive anyways and we will just be at square one again.

Vote: Rubik

I don’t have any strong opinions for anyone and if anyone else does please speak up. I don’t like lynching inactives but this may be the best scenario for today.

GrooseIsLoose

Slickest pompadour in town
ZD Legend
hmm I'm going to town read cynicalsquid because their pokemon generation ranking is almost in the correct order
If I say I liked Sword Art Online would you scum read me? Jk
VT is such an easy role for scum to claim. Especially if they are GF because they will come up as innocent on investigations
Yes, God fathers often claim vanilla. But I doubt that they'd do it so early bcuz if players think there's a gf among us, the players who claimed vt would be under the most scrutiny.

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
We have less than 24 hours left (unless I'm mistaken). When would you say it is not hasty to propose it?

Not saying I'm in favour of a No Lynch, just find this statement odd, given there is not a lot of time left.
Uh, I'd say 10 hours left in the Day is when a No Lynch probably becomes viable as a last resort, it's enough time for most players to check the thread and weigh in. I'm not really sure how much time we have left but I think we have at least a good bit of time left, unless I'm mistaken.

Uh, I'd say 10 hours left in the Day is when a No Lynch probably becomes viable as a last resort, it's enough time for most players to check the thread and weigh in. I'm not really sure how much time we have left but I think we have at least a good bit of time left, unless I'm mistaken.
At the time of writing this, I believe we have 15 hours left in the Day.

By my standards, that is not a lot of time. But then, I come from a website where players sometimes only check and reply once per 24 hours, so... I guess it is all relative.

But no matter which way you slice it, 15 hours isn't a ton of time for a whole group of people to weigh in and discuss the merits of a specific course of action, especially if you want them to all have time to follow through with that course of action following a reached consensus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom