• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can correctly scum read them independently of it being NAI and just act dumb
do they usually drop a no lie policy and peace out?
I have never played with Zinger
I have been in a game that he was hosting before, and he and I talked for a bit because I was intrigued about his No-Lie policy, among a few other things

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
Also is there any particular reason you all are voting me, would you say these are still joke votes?

i never joke

Vote: Zinger
I have a hunch that they're a wolf and plan on going through the game without lying

zinger always uses a NLP, so they'll plan on going through the game without lying whether they're a wolf or not. As for their activity, they're usually more on the active side but generally also play in games with longer deadlines so idk how that will factor into things.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
Zinger's NLP technically allows him to lie about his alignment (directly or indirectly) and occasionally involves him telling half truths. For example, perhaps saying that his mafia kill is an investigative role (because it does reveal the alignment of the targeted player :V).

You can count on his statements to be true, even if they can be misleading, though, which gives you some basis to work with.

I've said this before and I'm not here to raise a fuss about this
If I had remembered his no-lie policy, I wouldn't be signed up right now

Zinger's a cool guy who designs cool (read: very cool) setups, but I can't sign off on such a thing. If he and I were married, I would cite our differences as irreconcilable.

You might see me do things that don't make much sense given what I know about his policy.

I have no real reads
It feels like there's nothing happening

Even the person who thinks he's being a sly fox is being very, very open right now (or perhaps that's the point)

Ragnarokio

If you don't identify as the default options of Male/Female, you may enter your gender here.
You might see me do things that don't make much sense given what I know about his policy.

this is arguably the optipmal way to play around zinger anyways, since a lot of people have been burned as a result of paying too much attention to his NLP and not enough to everything else

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom