• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Game Thread Cryptid Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Storm

Ghost of The Roleplay Section
Did Storm just try to hammer FG?

Big Sus on Storm.

Big big sus.

Unvote; Vote: Storm
Look. I feel we all need a bit of a time out from Moe being Moe. So if i have to hammer to give us 24 hours to calm down, i will hammer for that

Well you have Cynical Squid who has been on FG most of the day, me who started a bit more traction there, Rag, SMS who voted there for self pres, and you.

So who do you think is the scum in there?
You also have Sun Fan who was on there but moved his vote (possibly to avoid being incriminated with lynching someone he might have known would flip town? hmm).

But Cynical Squid, you, Rag, and/or SMS could all easily be scum. I dunno. I have a town read on you but I could be wrong. *shrugs*

i was gonna come here and be all like "i think zinger's scummy..."

ok well i think zinger's scummy because what they've contributed is
1) talk about their nlp (nai)
2) sus moe
3) support possible no lynch
4) agree with a lurker kill but not have an opinion on any one
5) question the nk
6) tinfoil about the nk with the crew
7) sus moe
8) tango with ya girl

it's very safe and zinger said himself in his reads but he wasn't confidently town reading nor scum reading anyone at this point

but scum also lets me die here i guess? and i feel like i'm usually wrong on these types of things and don't want to omgus either. i won't vote zinger this phase fwiw

unrelated but my first close online friend was a girl named storm. we'd hang out all the time on whirled.com.

four years later i learned that she catfished me and i was bff's with a 10-year-old

she's in college killing life right now and i'm proud of her

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
You also have Sun Fan who was on there but moved his vote (possibly to avoid being incriminated with lynching someone he might have known would flip town? hmm).

But Cynical Squid, you, Rag, and/or SMS could all easily be scum. I dunno. I have a town read on you but I could be wrong. *shrugs*
I voted FG because I was still under the impression that I was the leading wagon after a skim of a few pages and then a jump ahead thinking nothing would have changed.

Storm's vote is random and not even explained, it's yucky for sure.

Unvote

hey haven't caught up yet and can't yet but i'm a one-shot cop didn't use my shot n1

will read stuff and respond to cases on me within the next few hours probably

definitely fakeable but i'm leaning towards no 'cause why would a scum //want// to announce that they have to clear someone at some point?

rag is good

storm: hey guys let's talk during the night when the host said no night talk
also storm: let's silence the thread during the day

incredible

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Staff member
Comm. Coordinator
Site Staff
definitely fakeable but i'm leaning towards no 'cause why would a scum //want// to announce that they have to clear someone at some point?

rag is good
It could be easy enough to either fake clear someone and hope they aren't an SK, or fake a red check and bus for town cred. But atm I don't think she is lying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom