• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

[deleted]

Well, my first crush was a girl named Martha, who I eventually had a...one morning stand with on the last day of Kindergarten.

As for the other questions, the full answers to those are so ridiculously long that I've literally written a 120 page book about them that I'm in the midst of rewriting.

To answer those questions bluntly, yes I would say that I've been in love. As for the answers to the last two questions, I think being "in love" includes the other person feeling the same way, love being a two-way road. So yes to those two questions as well.

I realize I'm lacking details in my answers, so I'll share an anecdote related to the subject:

There was a girl I felt like expressing myself to, so I chose to stand outside her window with a boom box like in the movie "Say Anything" (She liked 80's movies), with one twist. The song I chose to play was "Never Gonna Give You Up" by Rick Astley.

Rick-roll.jpg

I figured, even if she said no, at least I rick-rolled her.​

Unfortunately, when I texted her to look out her window, she texted me back saying that she wasn't home...that was embarrassing.

Sure I have had my share of crushes growing up. The earliest I remember was back in elementary school I had a crush on my next door neighbor, we were friends but nothing ever happened. I have only ever had one girlfriend, and on the 17th it will be our 4 year anniversary. By this time next year we'll be married so I guess it has worked out pretty well :)

Poe

ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀs
Oh boy, i've had crushes in the past and I honestly regret letting those chances slip through my fingers. Three nice guys, the sweet stereotypes who would buy chocolates and the like for you, and I broke up with each of them. I'm sure that I had my reasons for doing so at the time but, this far down the line, I can't remember what those reasons were or why they were deemed to be 'good' ideas.

For the sake of the questions. My first crush was on a boy named Jacob we 'dated' for a couple of years, and I use that term loosely due to our ages at the time. I can't speak on the matter of 'love' due to the simple fact that I don't believe i've experienced it yet.

I doubt that will change any time soon, unless some sort of miracle strikes down and someone nice moves in next-door. Chances are slim on that though.

D

DarkJinjo

I've been in one serious relationship in my life, and once it went to **** I pretty much gave up trying. I was really in love though, more so than the other person I believe.

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
There's one boy in my class who I liked, but he's going to a school in Connecticut so that's not going to happen! There's also 3 boys at my old school who all professed their love to me. -_- I'm friends with one. I think being in love would be nice...

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
I don't feel love for humans anymore, SHEIKAH! Those freakin ninjas are so freakin awsome!

Ganondork

goo
My first crush was in second grade, but she never liked me back. I had my share of crushes, but I've also been in love. I loved this girl named Autumn, and she told me she loved me too. After a bit of time, I went to ask her out and she said she was over it. I still love her, but she has her eye on two other guys..

Luigidude64

Suzune Supporter
My first crush was in second grade, but she never liked me back. I had my share of crushes, but I've also been in love. I loved this girl named Autumn, and she told me she loved me too. After a bit of time, I went to ask her out and she said she was over it. I still love her, but she has her eye on two other guys..
Ask her out? Like on a date? I thought you're only 13?! The only girl I ever liked moved to Itally. . .

Beeker

Wild Card
I've only crushed a few times in my life, but only recently have I fallen in love. Don't wanna go into too many details, but a good friend of mine asked me out and I fell for him. Though things haven't necessarily worked(not together anymore), I still care a lot about him...
Pretty much was like DarkJinjo, where I loved more than the other person, I guess. :/

Celeboy

Collecting Dust
I've had some crushes... infact, I still have a crush on someone. Unfortunatly, they have a boyfriend and that came down like a tonne of bricks... Anyhow, it's embarassing because my dad, and her mum, tease me about it even though they don't know I have a crush on her and last time I saw her mum, she was with her and her mum was going on about how handsome I look with curly hair... In the middle of a Pasty house!!! It was sooo embarassing. XC

wow, i can feel the love in the air... :D

i myself have had a few crushes (hence the fact i posted this thread), and i'm currently in a relationship with an amazing girl. but, in a few weeks she's leaving for Florida, and i'm still trying to figure out how i'm going to cope. She is the first real girlfriend i've had, considering the last time i've "dated" anyone was when i was, like, 8. :lol: so, yeah...

Long distance relationships can work, but they are hard. Me and my fiancee will finally be together in the next year but we have endured an LDR for the last 4 years. I don't know how old you are but it can work.

amaterasu

Writer
i have had too many to count, and never been brave enough to confront them.

i did have a BF for 24 hours. Anthony. he was way to clingy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom