• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cross-Community Event Has Begun!

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Hey everyone! There was some discussion about this in the game queue here, but now it's the real deal. Our first official Cross-Community Mafia Event has officially begun!

This event is the beginning of a new alliance between us and our new friends over at the Bulbagarden Forums. For this first round, some of the players from that site are hosting a Pokémon themed game here, and then after it concludes, @Pendio and myself will be hosting a Zelda themed game over there. This is the first of what will hopefully be a somewhat continuous thing if it works out.

To kick it off, we are very happy to welcome @SoaringDylan, Elementar and @Zexy to the Zelda Dungeon-Informer forums. They will be hosting the first game in this event, called "Pokémon Delta Emerald Mafia", along with ZD-i's own @DekuNut! Signups for this game are officially open, and anybody is free to join! Signups can be found here.

I will make an official announcement once our Zelda themed game begins at the Bulbagarden forums. Anybody from this forum will be free to join! For now, I hope everybody has fun playing the first game with this new alliance!

Maniacal Engineer

Conspiracy Theorist
Hey folks, I'm Maniacal Engineer, the Modfather and resident ME of Bulbagarden's War Room. We just finished part 2 of our first crossover event together, and I think it went smashingly. I know we'll be hosting future crossover events together, so I figured I'd take the time to introduce myself to those of you who may not have met me yet, since I was unable to participate in part 1 of this endeavor.

So, a little bit about myself, I suppose. Like I said, I'm the section head for The War Room. I've been playing mafia games for a couple of years or so now, though my first several games were just horrible. I've since developed an interesting strategy for game play that has actually worked out quite nicely for me, and I'm told I've become a "scary" player...whatever that means.
As my username implies, I am an actual engineer, though my actual degree is mechanical engineering, since, unfortunately, there is no degree in maniacal engineering at this time. As my username also implies, I am a bit of a punster, which means my fellow staff members on Bulba try to avoid me at all costs, or throw rotten tomatoes at me whenever they can.

This is the first mafia community outside of Bulba that I have made an account on. Part of the reason for this is because I'm an Orthodox Jew, and need to disappear for ~25 hours or so a week for my Sabbath, which, as y'all can imagine, can make mafia games a bit of a pain at times. Bulba was one place where they had gotten used to this particular quirk (after horribly mislynching me as the Doctor during my Sabbath once), and I hope you all will get used to it in time too, preferably without a similar incident.

I'll be seeing y'all around, both here and on Bulba. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom