• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Cringey Moments in Movies

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I was recently watching the Lord of the Rings trilogy, why?, because it's Lord of the Rings that's why. Anyway, I can't help but cringe during the ending to Return of the King. Aragorn is making his King's speech when he all of a sudden breaks into song(?). It just took away from what otherwise would be a perfect ending in my eyes.

So yeah, just list any cringey moments within a particular film.

Edit: Not sure if everyone understands the slang. Cringey is basically slang for an awkward or an embarrassing moment. The more you know, zing.

Last edited:

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
I just watched Meet the Parents a little while ago, and the entire dinner scene is just horrible cringe-worthy. :P Watching the boyfriend try and just fit in and just digging his hole deeper and deeper and deeper as he says stupid things. I wanted to just turn the movie off it made me cringe so much.

Also, if we can say TV shows too, 99% of The Office UK is just one giant cringe-fest.

Stitch

AKA Patrick
There's this one scene in 300: Rise of an Empire when the protagonist and antagonist are together in a room and it just gets...like...utterly uncomfortable. That whole movie was full of awkwardness, but that scene took the cake.

Dimooshky

The Mauve Avenger
The whole of Snakes on a Plane.

I'VE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHER****ING SNAKES ON THIS MOTHER****ING PLANE!!!. Now everyone strap in, I'm gonna open some ****ing windows!

Why Samuel L, why?

- If we're keeping all Harry Potter here, then I would much prefer to see the film Snapes on a Plane.

Musicfan

the shadow mage
Any movie with an extremely high pitched adult talking like a vally girl or the blond ditz. (More of tv shows)

Ericzander

tinyurl.com/mtkslrd
I'll just leave this here.
[video=youtube;8ln6IZtYsXg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ln6IZtYsXg[/video]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom