• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creepy Thread

Alright, here is my creepy ghost story.

When I lived at my old house in Colorado, back when I was 5 or 6, both of my parents got the impression that a ghost was living on the staircase in our house. When they walked on the stairs, they held the handrail because they felt like they were being pushed. However, neither of my parents told each other because they thought their spouse would think they
Were crazy.
Then, one day, the realtor for the house came over with this woman called a smudger, some one who rids ghosts and evil out of houses. Neither of my parents told the realtor or smudger about the ghost on the stairs. The smudger walks though the house with all of her equipment, some box that plays music, and some kind of instrument. The smudger had no idea where the ghost was in the house. She said the downstairs was fine, but when she started to walk upstairs, she stopped mid sentence, turned around, and started screaming, "GET OUT OF HERE GHOSTS, YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE".
Later that night, my dad comes home and asks my mom how the smudger was. My mom said that the smudger got this crazy idea that there was a ghost on the stairs. She knew about the ghost beforehand, but still didn't tell my dad about it because she thought he might think she was crazy. My dad said, "really, because I always had this weird feeling like someone trying to push me when I was walking down the stairs. My mom said she felt the same exact thing.
My sister used to sleep walk in that house too. She would go from her room, to the stairs and walk down them, but she would stop halfway down the stairs and sit down. Sometimes she would start talking, and eventually stand up and walk back to her room. My parents thought she was talking to the ghost in her sleep.
But the thing that really convinced my mom that there was a ghost on the stairs was a few years later. We lived in a different house and it was my brothers 5th birthday. My mom was joking around with him, saying "why do you have to turn 5? Why can't you go backwards and turn 3 instead?" My brother sat down and started crying, saying he didn't want to turn 3. "ok I was just joking" My mom said. "what's so bad about 3?" When I was 3 we lived in that house with the ghost on the stairs that kept trying to kill me!" My brother cried. My dad dropped the plate he was holding. No one had told my brother about the ghost.
So that's my story. It's 100% real. What do you think?

Last edited:
So that's my story. It's 100% real. What do you think?
I found it kind of weird after the smudger but once you got to your brother I felt like I could relate with the story.
My younger cousin has apparently been chatting up a storm by herself in my aunt and uncles basement, of course you know she's a kid but still it's pretty weird considering a few of my relatives have their little stories about that house, it's pretty small and creepy but I have stayed there once for full night and haven't experienced anything.
I have heard that kids can see things we can't sometimes.

Zelda Dungeon Creepy Thread

tumblr_mgxhfjK31J1qkcmeyo1_500.gif

So Zelda Dungeon, have anything you want to share? Any creepy stories you have heard from a friend of a friend? Personal experiences, creepy pictures, favorite horror movies, favorite horror books, favorite creepy pasta, and persona paranoia you want to relieve?
Post it all here, discuss anything from real life stalkers to supernatural things that freak you out, or spiders I guess.

I'll start off with driving, I hate it, I hate driving in the winter because of big rig accidents. I always get this feeling that I'm going to have some freak head on collision.

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
I love ghost stories. Horror happens to be my favorite movie genre. What's my favorite ghost story though? Hmmm......that's hard to decide. But I think I like the one about Tails Doll. If you don't know it, it's basically about what happens if you play the racing game Sonic R at 100% completion as Tails Doll.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom