• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creepiest Zelda Song

FlatxSharp

Music to last through the ages
I dunno what it's called, an I'm fairly sure it's not even a real song but the music that plays when you're getting the hookshot from Dampe in OoT. When you have to run around and follow him around...while he throws fire at you.

The ReDeads...I can hear them...@.@

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
By far the original Fire Temple music in OoT. That used to give me nightmares when I was little. I'm so glad that my game doesn't have that version. I prefer the redone one sooo much more.
Under the Well from OoT also kinda freaked me out a bit when I was younger, but I've gotten over that one. :P

There aren't many Zelda songs that I find overly creepy, really.

palace of twilight (TP), clocktown final day (MM), forest temple (OoT), but most of all i think it's the fire temple from OoT (chanting vesion) that song scares me every time i hear it.

Majoras_Wrath

Home Grown Hero!
Idk, the Final Day music isn't really creepy, it just kinda makes me depressed lol. The theme in Ikana Canyon always gives me the chills.

shan-tastic

nine thousand and one.
Ikana Canyon and Zant's theme were blatantly scary and reflected their evil natures. Jabu-Jabu's belly's theme was pretty freaky sounding since the beat sounded a lot like a heart. Uuuugh.

The Final Hour from MM is also scary, but in a sad way.
Doom is upon Termina because of a ruthlessly evil demon causing problems just for the fun and without intention, and there's no easy way to rid Termina of that problem.
Plus there's so much to do and so little time.

Nepolink

Corrupted Idiot
Last day from Majora's Mask. Not the last day in Clock town but the last 12 hours (MM time) at night.
I was just a little kid while i was playing Majora's Mask and this song scared the crap out of me, and even had nightmares about moon destruction. It was the first and the last song i ever had nightmares about, but i still love the song after all those 10 years.
I'd also say Ikana Kingdom had a creepy theme. majora's Mask had just the most creepy story all over the Zelda games and the most creepy songs.

kikwi_lopsa

give me the cucco nuggets
ikana canyon for sure but this isnt exactly "creepy" and more scary but the gaurdians awaken music in SS gives me high anxiety and them i also find the twilight realm music creepy but i find ikana canyon the most creepiest zelda song is the whole series

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom