• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creepiest Things in Zelda... Even As a Grown Up..??

E

Exuin

the scariest thing as a little kid was the zombies at night in OOT i hated them made me quite playing right then and there i never finished the game till two yrs ago but as of now in my teenage years i have to say the creepiest thing is majoras entity right before you fight majoras wraith its wierd

For Me...

The Aliens Mission
Floor,Wall,and Key Masters
The Moon
The Shadow Temple
Wind Waker Tingle (He is a Murder!!!!)
Redeads (obvious Reasons)
and Like Likes

I get shutters every time I'm near that stuff. D:

Surprised to see two other people mention Great Bay or Pinnacle Rock. Glad to know I'm not alone in that. :)

Also, some people brought up the Silent Realms in Skyward Sword, and I didn't think of those for some reason. Great Bay is still my scariest thing as I explained in my last post, but the Silent Realms are legitimately frightening too. I was literally playing Resident Evil 2 alongside Skyward Sword, and the Silent Realms are easily as scary as that game. They're just tense, nerve-wracking, and startling.

What really scared me from Zelda when I was a kid were:
The happy salesman while listening to the Song of healing :S
The Garo guys from Majora's Mask
ReDeads
Zombies of WIND WAKER
The ghost ship of WND WAKER
The Poes of WIND WAKER
And finally, riding Epona when night

Kitkat

Gimme a Break
I'm kind of scared if redeads, Tingle, the shadow temple (OoT), Ikana Canyon, Majora, the giant spider (TP), the Earth Temple (WW), Tingle, Dead Hand, Jabu Jabu's stomach, Great Bay, Zant, the guy made of bats in the Stone Tower Temple, the Song of Healing played in reverse, Tingle, and all the graveyards in all the games. So basically, Zelda scares the heck out of me.

I was also scared of the poes in TP. The first time I saw one was in Faron Woods, I thought it was a lantern that would help me get through that purple smoke, then it attacked me...

The entire game (OoT) scared the bejeebus out of me when I was a kid. I can't remember a part of that game I didn't chicken out of the first time when I was in elementary school.

That weird mini-boss from the Bottom of the Well who have a lot of hads that come from the ground, that scares me even today.

The spirt temple in ocarina of time has always scared the crap out of me if i'm playing it at night. oh and of corse re-deads haha

W

willguitarlink

Pretty much everything in Ocarina of Time's Spirit Temple. Especially the Like-Likes! Dang, I hate those Like-Likes. Falling from the ceiling and all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom