• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creepiest people you've met

Some people are just creepy by nature.

Weird guy who stares at you on the bus, creepy guy in the office who you just know his internet history would be... interesting.

Customers that give you an uneasy feeling... world is full of these people.

Do you have any experiences with creepy people that you'd sooner forget but cant because they made your skin crawl?

Feel free to share your stories here.

Last edited:

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
There is this one man I used to see often on the bus. He looked like one of Steve Pembertons characters from The League of Gentlemen, he had a creepy smile. My first though when I saw him was that he was probably on the register.
s2_tubbs.jpg

Just imagine someone that looks like this in real life and that is what he reminds me of.

We did have a PE teacher that used to enjoy watching boys change a bit too much and I am not the only one who got that impression of him.

There was also a teacher of mine that had a relationship with a student, though he never gave off the vibe of someone who would do that and it was a surprise.

Not naming names but there was also a certain forum member who was banned from here who was a very creepy character.

There was an older man in one of the gyms I used to go to who would stare at my training partner. I don't know if he wanted to take his booty, didn't like his tatoos or what but every time we glimpsed the old man he was still staring.

athenian200

Circumspect
a place of settlement, activity, or residence.
I was getting off the train at Medical/Market Center. It was due to bad DART routing that required a lot of walking, because I was trying to use DART's own trip planner rather than a different map system. I also apparently didn't actually have the TRE Pass I needed to be on that train, though luckily no fare inspectors checked... if they had, I would have been fined and probably stuck in the middle of nowhere all day. DART really didn't make it clear back then where one fare zone ends and another begins, though they've added more signage since.

Anyway, this random guy walked up to me and started asking me questions about myself. Pretty innocuous ones at first, but then he asks me if I'm looking for work, and what kind of work I'd be interested in. The topic somehow shifts to me saying that I'd prefer to work in an office, or at least something indoors rather than outdoors. Then, he kind of sounds a little bit creepy, and suggests I could "do indoor work" at his house that he would pay me for. Somehow, I suspect he didn't mean cleaning his toilets. I end up telling him that I'd have to ask my Mom before accepting a job like that, but he tries to talk me into accepting it, and eventually I convince him that someone would miss me if I were to just take the job without telling anyone. He walks away as soon as he realizes I'm going to insist on talking to someone about it rather than just going with him. I was half-afraid he would abduct me at that point, because he was bigger than me. I'm just lucky it was in a public place during the daytime.

Interestingly, during the same day or very soon afterwards, I was at another bus stop outside Union Station. This guy sat down next to me, and asked me if I was gay. He wasn't shy about it at all, just stated pretty bluntly that he was gay, and kind of hoped I was too. I told him I really wasn't sure because I've never been physically attracted to anyone before, and he said that maybe he could "help me find out." We ended up talking about other stuff while waiting on the bus, and he seemed really disappointed by the time the conversation came to an end and the bus showed up. But he insisted on handing me a piece of paper with his number on it "in case I change my mind and want to do something together." I end up saying, "Like what?" as if I don't know what he's talking about. And then he just laughs and says. "You know." And then I laugh nervously as he gets on the bus.

Long before either of these two incidents, though, I had this one guy in high school that would keep pinching my butt in the halls. Then he would do weird stuff like pull his pants down lower to show more of his boxer shorts, or blow me kisses and say he "loved me" in a weird voice. I would sort of laugh when he did this, as if he were playing some kind of weird/awkward joke where he pretends to be gay, and he seemed to act like he was in fact joking when I would start laughing at him. It bothers me more in retrospect than it did at the time, because I was so sure he was just joking around.

Those are the three incidents that come to mind right off the bat.

I was standing in my lake-cabin window facing the water, you know, like you always do when staying in motels or staring at your neighbor's window, wondering if that really is a face staring back at you (This happened to my cousin once. The face moved after about 5 minutes.), when suddenly I saw a flashlight gleam out of the dakness from the center of the inlet, illuminating my window and filling the room like a run-on sentence inhabits the ample middle of a long paragraph. The light glared at me with its single, sullen eye, immoble, never shifting from my position. I wondered if they had binoculars in their boat. Assuming they did, I began sensually stripping in the large window frame, slapping my posterior with an open hand, and grabbing it on the 2nd swings. When I ceased stripping at my shorts (I'm indecent, but not a monster), the light lost interest and swept away across the night. The boat motor roared into motion, and the vehicle exited the inlet, leaving me to ponder whether the creep was the individual in the boat, or the one wearing only the striped swim-trunks.

Last edited:

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
This one creepy autistic guy who used to follow me and friends around (individually) and drew pictures of girls he liked. I learned something interesting about him recently. So he used to stalk girls around during high school (this I already knew), but apparently his reasoning behind doing so was he was "trying to protect them".

Djinn

and Tonic
One time I was coming home from work, which was a little after midnight and on the way to a friend's house. My car had a tire that constantly leaked air and needed to be refilled every 2-3 days or so. And I stopped at this closed gas station on the edge of the county that I typically stopped at anyway for air all the time so I did not see the issue here. The air thing was around the back of the building which was at the front of a huge field with no other buildings near it except a grocery store across the street.

So I'm outside filling up the tire in the darkness, since there is almost no light at all on this side of the building, and then this guy starts walking up from about 40-ish yards away from the middle of the huge field and coming in my direction. He did not say anything and when I noticed him I just said "Hey what's up?" then he immediately turned right back around and marched right back into the field again without saying a word.

I get back in the car and go to my friend's and tell them what happened. Then my friend john noticed my hair was down (I have long hair) then asked me how dark it was, and there was no light except from random headlight of driving by cars then came to the conclusion that was probably a rapist. He thought some girl was alone in the dark behind a closed gas station at midnight.

Zonda

Meme Connoisseur
There's this dude that goes around nightclubs unzipping bras wherever he can. He's really sneaky about it too so almost nobody sees him do it.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I used to know a guy and he told me he had sex with his dog

I knew someone like that aswell. There was also
someone who admitted to doing sexual things with his cat. He thought he was really cool at first for doing it and thought his story would go down well but everyone was disgusted with him

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
I knew someone like that aswell. There was also
someone who admitted to doing sexual things with his cat. He thought he was really cool at first for doing it and thought his story would go down well but everyone was disgusted with him

How could anyone think that doing something like that is cool???

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom