• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creepiest Loz Character

Woyogoyo

The Oncoming Storm
Who, in your opinion, is the creepiest character in all of Loz?
My vote goes to Ghirahim. I mean, he licks you.:yuck:

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
I wouldn't say Ghirahim is the creepiest character, because I just look at him as a sword. Mine would have to be the Happy Mask Salesman because of his radically different attitudes at any given time and he can travel through dimensions.

Igos du Ikana

Maldorok
Considering he's a slave owner and it eludes to the fact that he has killed people, then he is very disconcerning

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Moblin_Artwork_(The_Wind_Waker).png

Must I always point at this guy?!

And this guy, too?!

Tingle_Artwork_(Majora's_Mask).png

I would say anything inside.....the Shadow Temple. (couldn't finish the game because of it :( )

Attachments

• tumblr_m3cls0Mp6X1rs6o5no1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m3cls0Mp6X1rs6o5no1_500.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1

MsNerrrrd

Demyx stole my cookies
Happy Mask Salesman, is by far the most creepiest Zelda character to date, in my opinion. The way he's always wearing that maniac facade on his face, and how he easily changes his expression into a one that would describe extreme rage. And also, as many of the fans have theorized, that how Link always wakes in the Clock Tower, should the player let the moon crash, and the Happy Mask Salesman is always eagerly waiting there, the Happy Mask Salesman might actually be a psychopath with a sadistic attitude and split- personality, who created the entire world of Termina, just to see it face it's doom. Unlikely? Yes. Still really damn spooky? No doubt.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
The Happy Mask Salesman from OoT/MM. He's almost always smiling, he has extreme bipolar disorder, and on top of all that he implies that he is a child stalker: "Do not think me rude, but I've been following you." But the scariest part about him is when he goes into extreme rage and literally picks Link up and shakes him in MM.
My honourable mention is Tingle from WW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom