• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creative Conversations III: What if They Made an Every Hero - Every Villain Game?

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
creativeconversationsii.jpg

Well, this may be the last thread in the series. I still haven't had any feedback on the other ones so yeah. I'm also feeling kinda down after i recently got a serious case of negative rep (most of which I didn't deserve in my opinion...OH SORRY! Apparently I'm not allowed to speak my opinion). In any case, I hope you enjoy this one. :)

This time, the question is; What if they made an every hero - every villain Zelda game? Like, having all the Links somehow come together as well as all the villains. Yeah, sounds pretty fanboy-ish. I know it would never happen, but that's why I make these threads, to discuss impossible 'what ifs' and see what others think would happen. Anyway, how would it happen? What would the end result be? What sort of plot-points would occur and when in the story would they happen? What about anything else I've neglected to mention?

Again, this is just a random idea that came to me on which that I'd like to see what ideas others would have. So, in-case this is my final thread in this series, I wish you all to have some very good lives, filled to the brim with awesome Zelda-ness. :)

Last edited:

~SkullKid~

~Mazuke~
That would be crazy but awsome since it will be the longest Zelda game ever. It would be cool because there will probaly be a select character (version of Link) and then there will be a whole story line with that Link. I don't think you should cancel this thread, I think its a good thread and fun to answer these. I don't know, its not my decision its yours and thats not fair that your getting bad rep for your Opinion you should send a message to a Mod or something. Just saying.

MegaTallica

NintendoThrasher
I don't think it would be a good idea.
1. There would be too many Links. There would be no time to develop any of them.
2. There would be far too many villains. Again, there is no possible way to develop every single characters personality, their mission, their motives for doing what they're doing.

Pixel

Smallest graphical unit
@MegaTallica ...

The main villains decided it was enough for the good ones to win and decided to form a league, so they can beat Link. And the rest is Scott Pilgrim-ish?

But yeah,I like this idea, think it'd be awesome if it happened ^_^

Draymorath

Destroyer of Destruction
~Skullkid~ That would be crazy but awsome since it will be the longest Zelda game ever. It would be cool because there will probaly be a select character (version of Link) and then there will be a whole story line with that Link. I don't think you should cancel this thread, I think its a good thread and fun to answer these. I don't know, its not my decision its yours and thats not fair that your getting bad rep for your Opinion you should send a message to a Mod or something. Just saying.
Thanks for the feedback, I'll definitely put it into consideration. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom