• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

Should I change the avatar for my YouTube channel, and if so, what to?

• No, you shouldn't change it. The current picture is fine.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, you should change it to your Mii.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, you should change it to the character you use in your animation videos.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you should change it to something that's not one of these.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo

I've got a poll of sorts for everyone: What are your top three/five (take your pick) favorite videos that I have done and why? I'm just curious to know what people like and whatnot.

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Hey howdy ho, I've got an announcement! I've started working a little bit on a special video for the end of the year, and I need YOU to help with it!

That's right, I'm looking for some artists to help with various drawings for a video later in the year. (It wasn't mentioned in the update video, so keep it a surprise!)

The goal of this video is for as little of the content to be done by me, so I need a dozen different drawings. (Don't worry, you only have to do one.) These should be drawings of me, or more specifically, the character I use in animation videos.
Smiling and waving.png
(If you prefer to do regular ol' Magolor04726, that's fine too!
Something along these lines will work great, but what I want isn't a starch copy of my own drawings, oh no, I need drawings that are in your own style! Whether it's digital or on paper, color or black and white, so long as it's me in the pose chosen, it works! (Although if it's on paper, don't just snap a picture, scan it to your device before sending it to me.)

Here's a list of what I need drawn:
(All will be talking)
Teapot smiling
Smiling shrug
Hands clasped together
Teapot fist
Teapot eyes closed smiling)
In a tux, smiling (Taken)
Headset, smiling
Arms crossed brows lowered smiling headset
Nervous
Sweating hand behind head smiling (Taken)
Finger pointed up
Holding Smash Ball

If you're interested, PM me about the drawing you'd like to do and I'll give you more details and a reference photo! (Also you'll be properly thanked and shouted out at the end too, so there's that.)

Oh yes, there is a deadline, and it's the end of the year. Basically I need it before Christmas pretty much, so you have PLENTY of time!

-Mags

Last edited:

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
The original post said:
(Redacted media)
NOBODY SAW [this] COMING!!!
I certainly didn't see this coming. The video has several issues, none of which I noticed, and I am also unsure how they got there in the first place. I'm making this video unlisted and I'll be putting up a better version shortly.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom