• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

Should I change the avatar for my YouTube channel, and if so, what to?

• No, you shouldn't change it. The current picture is fine.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, you should change it to your Mii.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, you should change it to the character you use in your animation videos.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you should change it to something that's not one of these.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I have a channel trailer now, only visible to those who haven't subscribed. (Don't unsubscribe just so you can see it, the point of it is for me to gain subs, not lose them! Also it's literally just an overview of my channel, so there's nothing that you wouldn't already know if you were subscribed,)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Hm, I'm thinking of adjusting a couple things I said I'd do. Only two things really:

1. Instead of doing my Minecraft series when I hit 100 subs, I'm going to do it when I hit either 150 or 200. (I'll decide that later.)
2. And now instead of starting the Minecraft series at 100 subs, I'll be doing my Dedede extended cover at 100 subs instead of 100 likes on the initial video.

All of this is simply because I'm getting really close to 100 and I don't currently have the time to do said Minecraft video without seriously rushing it and not being totally satisfied with the video. In addition, I just need footage for the Dedede re-cover and then I can edit it all together.

Finally, you can expect one of these to be my next video:
The Dedede cover (This depends on how quickly I get another 10ish subs)
The next Miitopia episode (I need more audio, but the video's all good)
My first cooking video (I need to type up a script and actually record it, and possibly get more ingredients)
A gaming video (I'm not saying what it is. This one will depend on my brothers mood since I'm doing it with him)

But yeah, that's about it for now.
-Mags

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Would anyone be interested in me doing something along the lines of, "If I voiced the Star Allies..." sort of video. Basically me saying lines that would fit the Star Allies and Dream Friends in voices I would make up for them. I was kind of messing around with it earlier, so I dunno.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom