• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Creationary Studios - by Magolor04726

Should I change the avatar for my YouTube channel, and if so, what to?

• No, you shouldn't change it. The current picture is fine.

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Yes, you should change it to your Mii.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Yes, you should change it to the character you use in your animation videos.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, you should change it to something that's not one of these.

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I would like to apologize.

I'm sorry I haven't put up anything new since Christmas. I was on vacation, and then school started, so now my schedule is packed and I haven't had time for much else.

I am working on three videos currently. A review of Kirby Fighters 2 (Closest to completion), a video for something called the WHAT IF... series, (No hints! Also likely to be my first video with my brand new recording microphone. YEAH!) and a third video I won't mention, due to it being very new, having just come out of draft form. (Also, I don't want to spoil this one either!)

I'll try to get these out as soon as possible, while (hopefully) keeping good quality. Thanks for understanding!
-Mags

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I got to thinking, and I think I may want to change my avatar for my YT channel.
So, what do you guys think?
I could keep the current one, or change it to my current pfp on the left, or the character I use for my animations.
I could also just do new art altogether. What do YOU think?

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
OK, I'm gonna try and record a gaming challenge today for my YT channel. Which would you guys prefer:
Punch Out!! for the Wii, or World of Light (SSBU)?
First to get three replies or to have the most before noon wins.
(And no, this won't be the Switch Handed Challenge. It's something else I cooked up.)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
Holy crud, I just checked my Dedede video, and it hit 350+ views in like a week of having 200.
(And yes, I'm still working on content, and yes, I'm sorry I haven't had much up.)

Magolor04726

Hum dee doo
I intend to release a review of Kirby Fighters 2 later this week, provided I have time to edit it.

After that, I'll probably do a piano video. So what do you guys want to hear? I don't want to remove the poll, so here's what we'll do. I have five songs you guys will pick from, and you can apply a different reaction to this post based on what you want to hear.

Bob-omb Battlefield from Super Mario 64. (Apply a "Like" if that's what you want me to play)
Jolly Roger Bay from Super Mario 64. (Apply "Love")
Snowman's Land from Super Mario 64. (Apply "Ha ha")
The Erie Canal, an old American folk song. (Apply "Wow")
Battleship from Super Mario Bros. 3. (Apply "Sad")

So let me know what you want!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom